Nicknames

Options
JavaJenn4
JavaJenn4 Posts: 6 Member
What is the weirdest nickname you have & how did you get it?

Replies

• purpleblaze
    Options
    Buffy......my mother was actually going to name me that!
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Bondage. My Hash House Harriers name (from the 007 on my car plate)
  • tyrannosarousREX
    Options
    T-rex. or Will.

Got them both from the same person. T-rex cause dinosaurs rock and I'm fascinated by them. and Will because if I was born a male my dad wanted to name me William after him. HA so glad that didn't happen
  • Nath07
    Nath07 Posts: 38 Member
    Options

ON ON
  • tri10806
    tri10806 Posts: 192 Member
    Options

ON ON
    Fudgy...and you really don't want to know! Got it from a bunch of drunk hashers as well. On-On!
  • 007bondage
    Options

ON ON
    Fudgy...and you really don't want to know! Got it from a bunch of drunk hashers as well. On-On!

On On Fudgy! :drinker:
  • 007bondage
    Options

ON ON

On On Nath07 :drinker:
  • jesuskroeger
    Options
    Martin.

So this one time at band camp....
    I was new to the front ensemble and our instructor was still learning my name. He was trying to ask me something and couldn't remember my name and just shouted out, "Martin!" The rest of my section thought it was funny that I responded to that name, so I still get called Martin by them from time to time.
  • kiely13
    kiely13 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Two touch.

At this big get together my freshman year of HS a group of guys wanted to play football. They needed one more player... and I was only one who wanted to join. They made the rule to only two touch me (I could still tackle them though)... and none of them knew my name at the time so the called me "two touch" and it stuck as long as they have known me.
  • Spartan_Maker
    Spartan_Maker Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    What is the weirdest nickname you have & how did you get it?

Jones.

In 1982, I asked my sister why she was Jonesing so badly for a piece of my Philadelphia cheesesteak. Since then, my father has called me "Jones," without exception.

I'm not sure if he even remembers my real name.
  • Peezy4President
    Peezy4President Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Bucky O'Heir because i had buck teeth as a kid lol and i looked like him. BTW Bucky O'Heir was cartoon that was on when i was a kid in the 90's
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Hurricane Kathy, given to me by my dad. He said he could always see my temper brewing and could almost chart it. Then I'd move in like a hurricane and just sweep over my foe (usually my brother). After that, they eye of the storm came. All was quiet--until I came at you again from the other side.
  • AShawneeF
    AShawneeF Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    let's see...probably Andy. My gender got changed in one particularly awkward conversation with my sister. Although, she is now charles, my mom it matthew, and my brother is danielle...
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Mace... I accidentally pushed the button on the mace I used to carry on my key chain, inside my office. The mace went into the air ducts and people were suffering all day becaus of me. Ooppps....
  • annadolezalova
    annadolezalova Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    "Frů" I have no idea what it means.
  • angel823
    angel823 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Jelloo. My little sister managed to rhym Jello and Angelica while rapping

Go figure

Sleepless nights with ur sisters will do that to u
  • melbatoast917
    melbatoast917 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Honey T*ts - It was given to me by my brother who was scrambling for a term of endearment. It was so awkward and hilarious that it stuck

Jookie - Given to me by my husband, who frequently messes up words. (like "swunny" - his brain can't decide if he wants to call me sweetie or honey so he combines them) lol

Melba - I chose this as my online alter ego after Rocko (Rocko's Modern Life) mysterious crush. Now it's what my friends call me whenever I act wild.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Little Bit. My mom used to call me that and out of the blue it became my nickname at work because I'm little and it rhymes with my name. Never told them that my mother called me that.
  • DollyMiel
    DollyMiel Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Woobie.

I don't know why. My BFF gave it to me and it just stuck. So I'm Woobie. Sometimes Woob. Or Woobs. :\
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    Thanks to the knee injury people at work call me Hobbles :grumble: