Answer The Question Above Then Ask One

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I've been writing a book for the past 18 years actually. I will never publish it I did it for fun, it is not finished. Its a fiction-non fiction, half of it is real life stuff and the rest is made up. A screenplay that I wrote about a Nine Inch Nails tour that I went on in 1994. The album at that time was called, "The Downward Spiral" that he was (Trent Reznor) touring on. I was going through a hard time in my life and feel like that record and all the crazy *kitten* I saw on that tour kind of changed me. I was depressed when it was over with.

If I could write a novel what would I call it? The title to my screenplay is called, "My adventures through... The Downward Spiral". Meaning my time was over and then also the amazing things that I saw during the Downward Spiral tour and the BS in my life that I went through during that time. 898 printed pages and 4 disks full on my oldschool Brother Word Processor still lol. So if I were to write a novel it would be that. And I would probably get my *kitten* kicked and sued for the *kitten* that I published without permission.

Have you ever yelled at or been mean to an animal? -I hate that btw so lie if you have too ;)
  • almart007
    almart007 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have yelled at an animal I have a granddog named Bob Marley my son adopted him and couldn't take him with him when moved from one place to another so he came to live with us. He's half daschound and half bassett hound yes a freaky combination. He is more stubborn then a mule could ever be and he has a bad habit of being a hunter. i have two other dogs and a large fenced backyard for them to play in. One day a cat jumped the fence before i could do anything Bob had pounced on the cat. I tried everything i could think of to try to get him to let the cat go including yelling, and throwing my shoes at him. When i hit him with water from the hose he let up his grip and the cat was able to run off. The cat now gets in a tree that overhangs the fence and will meow at Bob.

Do you ever fib when filling out your food diary?
  • lynda155
    lynda155 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    No , I am brutally honest with my food diary... I am only lying to myself... so I have a motto be honest with thyself.

What culture would you love to experience? Why?
  • aljohnson2
    Options
    Now.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
  • mojolo7
    mojolo7 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    All of them, because you can learn something fromm every single one! :-) But if I had to choose, somewhere as "undeveloped" (I hate that word) as you can get, untouched by our "modern society". I think we may have the most to learn from people who have never been influenced by our current way of life.

What's the most important thing you do to motivate yourself again when you've slipped or, worse, completely fallen off the wagon?
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Chuck Norris

What is the most annoying but legit word ever?
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    YOLO :explode:

Where or what do you see yourself doing in the next 5 years?
  • vivie72
    vivie72 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I always wanted to go to Germany and learn about my heritage.

If you could do any job what would it be?
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Dallas Cowboy cheerleader, for real I would love it

What is the best vacation spot you have been to?
  • stevehomoki
    Options
    Grand Canyon

If you can kill one famous person without consequence, who would it be?
  • capriqueen
    capriqueen Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Pitbull. Worst rapper ever.
    If you had the chance to trade places with one celebrity for a day who would it be?
  • kiely13
    kiely13 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Tanner Foust. Just so I could drift a car all day. hah.

Favorite cartoon from when you were a kid?
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    smurfs

any food you CANT STAND?
  • johnnyg211
    Options
    peanut butter yucc

what is ur most embarressing moment
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Most embarrassing one that comes to mind right now, I was on a Nine Inch Nails-David Bowie tour years ago and a bit tired and had been up for 4 days straight and Trent (from NIN) came walking down the hall at 5am in the morning as my friend and I were leaving one of the crew guys rooms ( don't judge lol) and she was making fun of him being pigeon toed and the way he walked, plus back then he was super tiny and skinny and just a little nerdy, and I don't know why I thought that was funny. So I started paying attention to the way he was walking, which I'd never really cared about before but this night I did. So were all waiting to get in the elevator and I was trying to be nice by letting him go in first and he stands there staring at me inside the elevator and says, "its safe to come in" and I just started laughing like an idiot. i mean loud and stupid laughing haha. I was tired and hungry and out of my mind and then.... I snorted! Real loud like a pig from laughing so hard. I don't mean just the usual snort most people do, I mean loud and out of control snorting like at least 3 times in a row, it just wouldn't stop and he started laughing and his eyes were watering so I just let the elevator door shut in my face and took the next one up to my floor. Oh man, the good old days.

What is the worst thing you've said to a loved one while arguing? (Someone asked this on another forum and I was blown away at the replies.
  • bii14
    bii14 Posts: 192
    Options
    2 days back I had a fight with my bf of 8 years (now my fiance and we are getting married in DEC) .. i told him i was having second thoughts. I guess he was pretty hurt!

Whats your dream job?
  • waster196
    waster196 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    i wish i'd had the foresight when i was young to make sure i was in good enough shape to (embarrassing) become a professional wrestler. we can all dream, eh?

what's the best prank you ever pulled?
  • vv523
    vv523 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    i told a friend he got a award and he didn't.

What do you think of my profile pic?
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Yes...you look so happy.

What is your favorite movie??