Do Insanity with me

Options
I been on and off when insanity, I'm jumping back on the saddle, getting my 60 days started this Monday. Looking for any workout buddies ready to take this journey with me.

Replies

• dongreyatindra
    Options
    Hi

Its the same thing with me .Would love to be your workout buddy . I am starting today as well .
  • SemperFi91
    SemperFi91 Posts: 169
    Options
    Im in if its okay!!! =) LoL Sending friend requests lets do it!
  • swati37
    swati37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    wow.. tats sounds just like me.... i started today.. love to be your workout buddy... atleast will be on the track..
  • TurningBackTheScale
    TurningBackTheScale Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Well Im starting my second week of insanity on monday but i will be yall workout buddy :D
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    I have been on and off again i am up for it.
  • sheryllamb72
    sheryllamb72 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    What's Insanity?? :tongue:
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Sure but first I need to start a fund for people to donate money to me so I can buy it.

Who could resist my little face?
  • Treyonem
    Treyonem Posts: 10
    Options
    Sent out the friends add and started my 60 days journey today, anybody else just add me and we can support each other.
  • TurningBackTheScale
    Options
    Just did my second fit test and heres my results

Switch Kicks 32 to 80
    Power Jacks 24 to 50
    Power Knees 55 to 81
    Power Jumps 7 to 15
    Globe Jumps 4 to 7
    Suicide Jumps 4 to 8
    Push up Jacks 1 to 11
    Low Plank Obliques 14 to 28
  • TurningBackTheScale
    Options
    An awesome intense workout program for 60 days where you will sweat but it shows results!
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 but im having to take some time off due to my knees hurting so bad. I'm on day 3 of rest and I see my doctor in two days so hopefully I can get back in the swing of it very soon! I think I hurt my knees doing the girlie style push UPS and I haven't gave them a chance to heal.
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Yes would love this! I started at the beginning of July then my work schedule got crazy and I stopped. Maybe if I had some accountabilibuddies it would keep me from getting lazy lol

Feel free to add me
  • StephJB1221
    StephJB1221 Posts: 225
    Options
    Hey everyone I have a private support team on Facebook with many ppl doing insanity and other Beachbody programs if you are interested in joining message/add me!!!

I'd love to help you on your journey!!!!

I quit P90x twice before joining my support team and it makes all the difference!!!
  • TashieMoto89
    Options
    This sounds interesting. I have never heard of insanity before. Does anyone know if its available in the UK? maybe under a different name?
  • weightlose88
    weightlose88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey funny thing lol i started insanity this monday too :) add me it would love to haave ppl motivating cuz i started before twice and didn't make it all the way :/
  • ACrews41
    Options
    I would love to, however I don't have the insanity video or cd. I'm with you though.
  • jenjones28
    jenjones28 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Just started week 2 today. Please feel free to add me!
  • xxoNikkioxx
    xxoNikkioxx Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5 & loving it! Feel free to add :)
  • gemmalianne84
    Options
    I started it on Monday. It's kills me after but I'm loving it and can't wait to see the results. Add me any of you and let's keep motivated!