August 2011 to August 2012

Options
MommyRobin
MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
We went on vacation last year to Gulf Shores, Alabama. I weighed 212 lbs. I had just started on this journey and had lost about 13 lbs. Well, exactly 1 year later, we went back to Gulf Shores. So, I did before and after pics! I weigh 137 lbs. 75 lbs. difference. It seemed like a different vacation. I could do more, enjoy myself, and not be so self conscious about my body. I hope these pics help someone see that it is possible. Check out my profile to see the rest of my journey and how I did it.
August2011toAugust2012BAtextweb.jpg

Replies

• serzmulz
    serzmulz Posts: 10
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing! I have a similar amount to lose. When I feel like it is taking forever and feel disheartened about it all, I come here and look for inspirational photos and stories like yours! Thank you for sharing and inspiring me to continue on this journey!!! You're awesome!! :-)
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fantastic and about 10 years younger than your profile too!
  • Prestissima
    Prestissima Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so happy & young on last photo! Great change!
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    This is fantastic. You have done an amazing job, congratulations
  • rhona33
    rhona33 Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow, you look like your own daughter :)
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job!
  • wow.. thats fantatastic.. you are such an inspiration
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    Wow! This is wonderful. Really inspiring me to actually start getting going on the fitness side of things. Been a bit slack last couple of weeks as kids still in school holidays! Thank you! You look amazing!
  • abrandnewme1
    Options
    Hi!
    You look great, I need a mentor, lol. Keep it up...what a difference.
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    fantastic
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Girl, it's official, you are my new inspiration!

You look bloody amazing and I want to congratulate you on your journey and the great work!!

Looks like you really digged deep and kept motivated to achieve that amazing goal and that is inspiration enough for me to follow in your footsteps......thank you!

Hurrah!!!

I had to edit to say that NO WAY do you look your age now!! Wooooooooooow!
  • TracyJ1127
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!
  • Caffeine_Addict
    Caffeine_Addict Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    u look amazing :)
  • NatsukoG
    NatsukoG Posts: 104
    Options
    wow - what an amazing transformation. You look fantastic and are an inspiration!
  • Help4nb
    Help4nb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    wow, you look amazing and so happy! i hope i can look as good as you when i get to target?? you are an inspiration!!
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • Alicemarieed
    Alicemarieed Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing.what an inspiration.ive been doing this for 3 week and struggling.you give me the incentive to carry on .thank you
  • cuckoo2012
    cuckoo2012 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    you look amazing ... pls tell what u eat
  • Libbyly
    Libbyly Posts: 175
    Options
    Wow - you look 15 years younger. Congrats.
  • sasrtc
    sasrtc Posts: 2
    Options
    You look fantastic, so much younger and healthier congrats:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!