Replies

• blessingsx2
    blessingsx2 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Well done :flowerforyou:
  • BohemianCoast
    BohemianCoast Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    OK, this is just about my all-time favourite before & after pic. You look fantastic and I'm sure your kids are very proud of you!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    OK, this is just about my all-time favourite before & after pic. You look fantastic and I'm sure your kids are very proud of you!

Wow! That means a lot. There are so many great b & a pics on this site. Ones that pushed me and kept me going. It feels great to be on that side of it now. :happy:
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    you look amazing ... pls tell what u eat

Thanks! I eat pretty normal food. I cut out cokes and Dr. Peppers. I drink lots of water. I try to make healthier food choices all around. I watch my portion sizes. I stay at or around 1300 calories. Leaner cuts of meat. Chicken breast, tuna, salmon, tilapia, soup, salad, etc. I love Special K cereals. I hope that helps...
  • leanne9876
    leanne9876 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    WOW ! Well done you look great.
  • larnsperger
    larnsperger Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! You are such an inspiration, thanks for sharing the pictures and your journey.
  • AnnaMC1977
    AnnaMC1977 Posts: 241
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great.
  • Pink722
    Pink722 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...congrats!!!
  • thatgirllesley
    Options
    wow!! you look amazing, and so YOUNG! seriously, you look like you're aging backwards! just wow!
  • womaniam
    womaniam Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your journey. You are so inspirational and because of your share, I've opened up myself and began to share mine. I've noticed that posting my weekly weigh-ins are exciting and gives me something to look forward to.
  • FrustratedYoYoer
    FrustratedYoYoer Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Wow!! is all I can say, you look amazing :) x
  • reneecgc
    reneecgc Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You look like you could be your daughter
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    That's a shining example to us all - it's looks less 'before & after' and more 'mother & daughter', very well done!:flowerforyou:
  • girish_ph
    girish_ph Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You have shown the path for us to follow. Thanks
  • pupcamper
    pupcamper Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look awesome! Well done! :drinker:
  • sharkweek
    sharkweek Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Great job! :)
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job!! Thanks for the inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • marmatt13
    marmatt13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I tend to only get my pic taken during vacation. I am aiming to post before & after pics next summer when we get back from vacation. The more I read stories like yours it re-affirms the fact that I need to be patient in the process.
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fantastic and about 10 years younger than your profile too!

that was my first thought! Wow~~~ you look 10 years younger!! Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!