New here... sort of.

Options
So, I've been a MFP member for quite a while, but I lack accountability. I have friends on here to tell me "HEY! Get your butt back on here!!" but.. do you know how easy it is to ignore an e-mail?? :)

I'm Melina, I'm a work-at-home Mama to two adorable kiddos, B&K.. and they're three and a half. (Both of them lol)

My plan is to start becoming more active on the forums and hopefully it'll help keep me motivated and accountable and show up here everyday, several times a day, like I'm supposed to. ;)

Nice to "meet" everyone!
~Melina

Replies

• kellygirl324
    kellygirl324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Im a work at home mom too!! So now......you don't have any excuses!! lol!! You can do this...it is for you after all!
  • dinny715
    dinny715 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Melina! I am Denise. I have been using the Fitness Plan since April. Don't usually get on the forums but I need more motivation and accountability. Losing that last 20 is hard. Good luck with your plan. Nice to meet you.
  • Nikid1926
    Nikid1926 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Melina, My names Niki, I have been a member for ages and it worked really well at first then I just stopped using it. This time I am 100% on it, I wont to be able to fasten my laces without my belly getting in the way, I want to feel comfortable sitting behind my desk at work without my pants digging in.

I have never used the forums before but am really enjoying chatting to people and picking up ideas from others we are in this together :)

Keep up the good work

x