sore muscle

Options
Ok well today should be my 3rd day of insanity but im so sore, i can barely make it out of my bed uggh ... what do other people do to get rid of this and is it better to rest or try to still workout

Replies

• hunter1025
    hunter1025 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I would also like to know this as I am in the same boat.
  • tuck1jl
    tuck1jl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the Insanity workout for a couple months now and I can totally relate to the soreness factor. It sucks for sure. I'm not sure when you do the actual workout whether it be morning or evening but something that I have found to help me is if I do light exercise during the day like walking just to loosen up the muscles it really helps. Then by the time I get home to do the actual "insanity" I'm not as stiff or sore. But by all means if you are totally miserable, we have all been there, maybe you should listen to your body & take a rest day. Afterall, it's not the end of the world. Just take the day, eat sensible & get back on the horse tomorrow:)

Good luck!
  • weightlose88
    weightlose88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    thx for the reply i might rest today but i did workout in the morning i think today ill try to do it in the evenning lets see how i feel later on in the day :)
  • jtslim42
    jtslim42 Posts: 240
    Options
    As long as it is only muscle soreness then I say fight thru it! This usually helps me the following day to not be so sore.
  • vtachycardia
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/711331-overcoming-muscle-soreness?page=2#posts-10477443

This subject comes up many, many times on the forums. You need to ask about spot fat reduction for belly fat next.

wikipedia - Delayed Onset Muscle Syndrome