Sweaty gym clothes!!! Yuk!!!

Options
Nicola0000
Nicola0000 Posts: 531 Member
Ive been going to the gym before work, so my sweaty gym clothes stay in my gym bag under my desk day. Any advice on how to keep my gym bag smelling lovely, rather than smelling like something's died in it?!?!? Just opened the bag now, phew!! Lol :smile:

Replies

• kateanne27
    kateanne27 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    they have odor control garbage bags, maybe pit your clothes in one instead of directly in your gym bag? I always put stuff in plastic bags so I can keep my gym bag clean.
  • Nicola0000
    Options
    they have odor control garbage bags, maybe pit your clothes in one instead of directly in your gym bag? I always put stuff in plastic bags so I can keep my gym bag clean.

Ive just found a plastic bag to put them in. Don't want to be stinking out the office!!
  • Nicola0000
    Options
    Anyone in UK know a good brand/ make to buy?
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Douche the bag
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Honestly I used to spray my gym bag with Febreeze every couple of weeks and I also tossed a couple of dryer sheets in there to keep it fresh.
  • jfinnivan
    jfinnivan Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I work out in the morning, and my clothes get pretty sweaty. When I'm done, I put my gym bag in the trunk of my car. I usually pull out the towel, shorts, and whatever, and spread them out in the trunk so the gym bag doesn't reek when I get home. On a hot day, most of the spread out stuff will dry.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Ive been going to the gym before work, so my sweaty gym clothes stay in my gym bag under my desk day. Any advice on how to keep my gym bag smelling lovely, rather than smelling like something's died in it?!?!? Just opened the bag now, phew!! Lol :smile:

A dryer sheet in the bag, sachet? I leave my gym bag in the car :(
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I keep drier sheets in my gym bag. They help alot. Why dont you leave the bag in the car?
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Don't open the bag?
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I keep drier sheets in my gym bag. They help alot. Why dont you leave the bag in the car?

Then car will just heat up and stink...
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Its already been mentioned, but dryer sheets work good
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Why do you bring your gym bag into the office? I leave mine in the trunk of my car. If that's not an option, throw some dryer sheets in there, or just don't open it LOL
  • Nicola0000
    Options
    I get the train to and from work, so it has to stay under my desk all day.