Opinions on digital photo frames..

Options
xSophia19
xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
Ok so for my mums birthday in september im thinking of buying her a digital photo frame. She has been teling me that she would really like one so then she can view all her pictures on it saves flicking thro the small screeen on her digi camera! And she can have it in the livingroom soo others can view them too! :)

Has anyone got a digital photoframe? Are they any good, worth the money etc?!

Thanks x

Replies

• millyvanilli321
    millyvanilli321 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hi, I bought my Grandma a digital photo frame for Christmas a couple of years ago and she absolutely loves it! She has a lot of photos of the family around her house but it's a bungalow so not that large - the digital photo frame lets her see all the photos she enjoys without having to clutter up the house. You don't have to spend a huge amount to get a good quality one, just make sure that it has an SD card slot so you can easily move photos to and from the memory.

I think it's a brilliant gift idea :)
  • xSophia19
    Options
    Hi, I bought my Grandma a digital photo frame for Christmas a couple of years ago and she absolutely loves it! She has a lot of photos of the family around her house but it's a bungalow so not that large - the digital photo frame lets her see all the photos she enjoys without having to clutter up the house. You don't have to spend a huge amount to get a good quality one, just make sure that it has an SD card slot so you can easily move photos to and from the memory.

I think it's a brilliant gift idea :)

Oooh does sound goood then! :) ill defo get one one for her. The one ive seen has got an SD card slot in, soo its okay hehe. Thankyou :):)
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    We bought one for the in laws a few years ago as well, and they are really happy with it, def saves space.
  • MSimm62385
    MSimm62385 Posts: 227
    Options
    I got my mom one for Christmas a few years back. Scanned a few hundred old photos of the family, cleaned them up on photoshop and threw them on an SD card in the frame. She really loved it.
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Bought one for my mom and dad a couple years ago and they love it.
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    I've had mine for a couple of years now and I love it. I have lots of pictures scrolling across my desk at work without taking up space that I can't spare!

My favorite part is how it freaks people out when they first realize that the picture changed on them. :laugh:
  • xSophia19
    Options
    Ok thanks alll :)