Would like some Insanity friends...

Options
I had my third c-section in March and am about to finish my 7th week of Insanity. I'm amazed with myself that I stuck with it and I've never felt better. :)

Replies

• brownm33
    brownm33 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • brownm33
    Options
    Bump
  • ABetterMeForHIM
    Options
    hey i am on about day 5... stopped for a lil while but plan to go back in it tomorrow. we can help to motivate eachother :)
  • brownm33
    Options
    Any others?
  • asdfghjkl320
    asdfghjkl320 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm on week two! :)
  • shocker1974
    shocker1974 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am on week two. I finished the first month and was two weeks into the 2nd when i got shingles and had to start over. My wife has now joined me and i must say it is nice to have a work out partner.
  • Stacy121
    Stacy121 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm starting September 4th. Add me if you want.
  • rolonda82
    rolonda82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started back this past Monday!!! I'm going to see it through.....this time, with a little motivation.
  • Hmwarren84
    Hmwarren84 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am on day 11 :)
  • LCFulmer
    LCFulmer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Insanity and P90X at the same time... I googled for a hybrid calendar with them both and I'm loving it. I started 2wks ago and got sick so I restared this past Monday. I wear my HRM when working out and burning some serious calories. You can friend me if you want to.
  • KatieHarris1976
    Options
    I started this morning. Add me if you like.
  • jackflak
    jackflak Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    In month 2, week 2. Max interval Plyo kicked my *kitten* this morning!! Dig Deeper!!
  • jbdowns35
    jbdowns35 Posts: 352
    Options
    I just started on Monday & I'm in the "Insanity for the Insane" group. Today will be work out 3 & so far I absolutely hate it!!!! I'm sticking to it tho & hope it gets better at some point!! Add me if you want, I'll need all the encouragement I can get to keep going on this!
  • DaleenvanSchalkwyk
    Options
    I am on week 3... love it if you would invite me
  • shirin8
    shirin8 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me--I finished Insanity about 3 weeks ago and am now doing a Chalean Extreme/Insanity hybrid. Good luck, it's a wonderful journey :) I did Insanity after having my 3rd child (at 7 months PP and after doing C25K and 30 DS) and had terrific results: down 17 lbs, many inches. After 3 weeks with CLX added, I am down to 136 and in a size 4. Love it!
  • ber3023
    ber3023 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 2 this week. I find it tough but I have learned to love pushing myself!
  • sheilahoff5
    Options
    My first day was today, Fit Test yesterday! WOW, am I the only one that barely got through the first work out? Let's do this together :wink:
  • sheilahoff5
    Options
    My first day was today, Fit Test yesterday! WOW, am I the only one that barely got through the first work out? I finished it, but I didn't keep the same pace they did! Let's do this together :wink:
  • Emitremmit
    Emitremmit Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just started Insanity again and am currently on my 3rd day. I have started the program before but never actually finished it, I am hoping to finish this time.
  • geo1437
    geo1437 Posts: 38
    Options
    Hi there! I am on week 5 aka the recovery week. I am anxious to get month 2 under way. Though I personally can not see the results in the mirror (but I mean I do have to look at myself everyday) everyone else around me is noticing the difference! My fiancee and i get up every mornig at 5am to let Shaun T whoop us, and I'm gonna be honest... I LOVE IT. I've always been a pretty husky guy, but I am ready to and I am changing that with every work out. I'm new to MFP so if you want to friend me feel free!