i feel depressed.....

Options
2»

Replies

• shanli
    shanli Posts: 19
    Options
    I have to agree with everyone else and tell you not to give up. I understand the anxiety that comes along with the weigh ins but one thing you need to remember is that this is not a quick fix...and it never is if you want to keep the weight off. I was working out religiously for about three weeks hoping for great results, and when nothing happened I was very discouraged. I asked one of the Personal Trainers at the gym what I was doing wrong, She told me, "Nothing! What ever you do this month shows up NEXT month. So keep it up!" I didn't believe her but decided to keep on working out. Sure enough about a month and a half later the scale started to drop at a steady pace. I was so relieved. So I always remember that, "WHAT EVER YOU DO THIS MONTH SHOWS UP NEXT MONTH" This proved to be true in more ways then one. This holiday season I cut back on the workouts and ate more junk, aaaaaaaaaannnd here I am, 7lbs gained in almost two months. It jumped on a lot faster then it fell off. :) we are all here to help ourselves and each other. Hang in there.
  • miaangel345
    Options
    Please don't be discouraged! I know it is disheartening but I know we have all been there! Just keep meeting your calorie goals and exercising, it'll all come together!
  • NewBeginning2010
    NewBeginning2010 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I WONT GIVE UP JUST FRUSTRATING THAT IM NOT PMSING, IM ON A WATER PILL, IV CUT BACK SODA AND DRINK MORE WATER AND COUNT RELIGIOUSLY....
  • NewBeginning2010
    Options
    THANKS FOR ALL THE SWEET WORDS....
  • my2boystx
    Options
    I know it can get very frustrating, but trust me...don't give up and keep your head up! My best friend told me not too long ago "it took you 10 years to put the fat on and you've lost most of it in 6 months". Which is so true, I still have a ways to go but I'm not giving up..look at it as a lifestyle change and not a diet. Everytime I find myself getting discouraged I think about what she said, she is so right! Just keep doing your best and it will come off...it just takes time! Hugs to you!
  • granof3
    granof3 Posts: 10
    Options
    Looks like you had better not give up. Just look how many people will be watching now and cheering you on! Stay strong and if you feel down maybe take a bubble bath or give yourself a non food treat... movie perhaps?
  • NewBeginning2010
    Options
    thank you everyone :)
  • NewBeginning2010
    Options
    I HATE THE SCALE ITS OFFICIAL .....STILL SAYS 224...UGH NO MORE WEIGHING