Would like some Insanity friends...

Options

Replies

• FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I am dealing with a sprained ankle right now but will eventually be starting it up again! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I just finished Week 6 Day 3 (3rd day of Month 2) and I am loving the challenge. So far I lost 5.2 lbs and 2 inches off my waist, 1" off my chest, and 1" off my hips. I'm getting stronger every day and I feel like my body is definitely changing.

Please add me as a friend if you want. Good luck in your Insanity journey!
    Sharon
  • jbdowns35
    jbdowns35 Posts: 352
    Options
    My first day was today, Fit Test yesterday! WOW, am I the only one that barely got through the first work out? I finished it, but I didn't keep the same pace they did! Let's do this together :wink:

I did the fit test Monday & yesterday day was workout 1 for me. I knew it would be tough, but WOW. I have no idea what I'm getting myself into!!! I'm not sure what workout I'll be doing tonight. but I'm sure it'll kick my *kitten*.
  • Berger2011
    Options
    I just finished Week 6 Day 2 last night and boy is this month a doozie!!! Feel free to add me, I like the challenge and look foward to the end...lol!! Keep it up!!

Laura
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    I just started on Monday & I'm in the "Insanity for the Insane" group. Today will be work out 3 & so far I absolutely hate it!!!! I'm sticking to it tho & hope it gets better at some point!! Add me if you want, I'll need all the encouragement I can get to keep going on this!

Feel free to add me...I'm in the same group as jb and I'm also blogging about it. Today is Day 3 for me...I'm ready for Shaun T to kick my *kitten* again today! :)
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I am on week 8, day 2. I am starting to let my mind talk to me and I have stopped the last couple workouts early. Today I am going in with a strong mind and I WILL FINISH! Feel free to add me
  • PunkyG210
    PunkyG210 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm on week 7 day 3 today. I loved month 1 but I'm not loving month 2 workouts at all. What's keeping me motivated is that I know I'll be mad at myself if I don't finish. I committed to this program and I WILL finish. Feel free to add me.
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    LOL to all the people saying they HATE the workouts. I have a love/hate relationship with Shaun T...I hate the workout while I'm doing it but love the sweat that pours off my body and the feeling of accomplishment when it's done! Stick with it and learn to love the feeling you get when the workout is over!
  • shgreenw
    shgreenw Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    LOL to all the people saying they HATE the workouts. I have a love/hate relationship with Shaun T...I hate the workout while I'm doing it but love the sweat that pours off my body and the feeling of accomplishment when it's done! Stick with it and learn to love the feeling you get when the workout is over!

^^^THIS!

I'm on week 4, day 4. I've lost pounds and inches and feel myself getting stronger with every workout.

Anyone can feel free to add me. After all, we all may need to gang up on Shaun T someday!! :laugh:
  • redhousecat
    redhousecat Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I did the first fit test yesterday. I could use the buddies as well!
  • djohns8606
    Options
    I bought the Insanity workout for my wife and I a couple of months ago. After watching the fit test DVD, that alone made us realize we needed to first get our bodies used to consistent exercise before diving in to the Insanity program.

I am committed to starting and finishing it just as soon as I feel my body can handle the stress of that workout.
  • Mchavez2018
    Mchavez2018 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Would love everyone to add me as a friend! Day 3 of Insanity! Tough!
  • Mchavez2018
    Mchavez2018 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow that's motivation!
  • mojica12
    Options
    hey i'm Sandra , umm i want to be part of insanity what is it
  • CrisAlex
    CrisAlex Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm going to start another round of Insanity/Insanity Asylum soon! It would be great to talk to each other about these workouts. Feel free to add me:)
  • cdprouty
    cdprouty Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Insanity for 3 years. Always looking to push others! Friend me if you'd like.
  • Mctree20
    Mctree20 Posts: 137
    Options
    Insanity Fit Test for me today. Staring at the DVD right now!

Looking forward to finally starting it.
  • michellejanuary3
    michellejanuary3 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'd LOVE some Insanity friends!! Hubby & I are on Day 3 of Week 2 and are feeling great! We'll be weighing tomorrow and measuring again. I'm looking forward to it!! And looking forward to our total transformations after the completion!
  • MrzBlessedLady
    MrzBlessedLady Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Im on week 2,day 7. Feel free to add me, I love supporting
  • phatnotfat81
    Options
    im on week 2..anyone can add me!