4 Weeks...12lb Gone (with pics)

Options
Firstly....I have a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG way to go (another 70+lb's) but I decided after seeing so many success stories on here that I would take progress pictures every 4 weeks.

People kept telling me I looked better and I had lost weight but I didnt really see it until I put these side by side.

Pic 1 - 23rd July 2012

Pic 2 - 19th August 2012

Its given me the motivation I need to keep going! xx

(P.S. Hope this works!)

nn4hz8.jpg

se3tcn.jpg

Replies

• love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    great work. keep it up. don't look back. the weight loss might slow but any loss is still success. take it one day at a time. if you "slip" then come right back to the things that work. Also, make sure you're eating enough and enjoying the foods you love to some degree--major restriction can lead to major binges down the line!
  • asticoral
    Options
    WOW!

Nice effort, pictures are a good motivator and its very clear you are on the right track!!!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    :heart: Nice job!! Keep it going!! :drinker:
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :smile:
  • kristen807
    kristen807 Posts: 361
    Options
    great job :)
  • Kjphotography90
    Kjphotography90 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! What are you doing for exercise? There is a nice difference there!!
  • sfphelan
    sfphelan Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    great job. great progress!!
  • NGFive
    NGFive Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow! Keep up the good work...you are beautiful :)
  • midcoast_mommy
    midcoast_mommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    There is definitely a difference there. Amazing how noticeable a 12 pound loss is on you! Great job!
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Great work there - I give you major props for showing your pictures. I've lost 52lb and still can't stand to show my pictures. Your doing wonderful hun, keep it up! You'll meet your goal faster than you expect :)
  • annabanana05
    Options
    great job! i can definately tell a difference! keep it up!
  • roxyj0mar
    roxyj0mar Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job, Girl!
  • Stpjudge
    Stpjudge Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Yep, I can tell.
  • tbspoon09
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for inspiring me to keep working hard, (and for giving me the idea to take pics during the journey not just before and after). Keep it up!
  • crazygracee
    crazygracee Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wonderful lost! You can definitely see the difference! How did you do it? Combined MFP food calorie counting and exercise?

Great job.

Grace
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Wow that is pretty awesome how much that 12lb loss shows on you. Your legs look much more toned, your back looks smoother, and even your arms look a bit smaller. Even though you have a ways to go, it was a very noticeable difference. What exercises are you doing??? :)
  • maryinnc
    maryinnc Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Keep up the good work.
  • Jehsakah22
    Options
    You GO GIRL!!! keep up the hard work and the rewards will just keep coming!!!
  • addaline22
    addaline22 Posts: 114
    Options
    great work lady! what a difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!