I'm back!

Options
OK, I'm going to give this a try again. I originally joined last July, and work so hard for three months. Really, I weighed everything I ate, sloshed from all the water I drank, and exercised about 5 days a week (serious stuff like running 5k and doing the weight training). I really did keep the calories to 1200 + anything I exercised. For three months, I lost and gained a couple of pounds here and there, and still remained about the same (originally at 141 and ended with 139... that's after three months. Then school started again, and I got busy, and then Holloween and I really fell off the wagon. I probably ate my weight in candy, and I didn't care. Up through December into early January, I just ate what ever I wanted and because of a foot injury, I didn't exercise. Hmmmm. I'm still 141 pounds. I have a doctor's appointment to help me this time. So I'll get back on track and do what I did last time, even though it didn't do any good the last time around. At least I'll be able to give him some kind of report. By the way, the clothes didn't get looser either. I'm not as excited as last time, but I'm determined to make this work. I will fit into a size 6 again, I will tone up, I will lose the wiggly fat, I will be able to wear clothes where I don't feel the need to hide my stomach.

Replies

• jimmyh
    jimmyh Posts: 8
    Options
    Awesome! Like yourself I fell off the wagon during the holidays. With determination and the belief that you can...you will be successful :)