Jillian Michael 30 Day Update

Options

Replies

• 92_sweetheart
    92_sweetheart Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Figured out the picture thing.

Can you tell me how to do it!? I've tried all the tips from the message at the top and it's still not working for me.

Your pics are great! You can see such an amazing change! I've been doing the Insanity videos and after two weeks have noticed a difference too. I love how that feels. :) Congrats on all your hard work!!

Thanks! Sorry I didn't see this earlier- So you need to upload your photos to something such as photobucket or tiny pic. They is some different photo hosting sites. They are more, but those are the best ones and easiest for me. When you create your topic. Copy the IMG Codes. The IMG codes will look like this _______________________. Now where the blank is there numbers and letters from your pictures. Change the and to and. Done! Your picture will be posted.
  • 92_sweetheart
    Options
    I meant change the captial and to lower case. and. It should work then.
  • koolgurl84
    Options
    You Look Great!!! Keep up the hard work!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Those are some amazing results in just 7 days!!!! Keep up the great work. you look great! :happy:
  • tpotey
    tpotey Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • 92_sweetheart
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • dlynnkind
    dlynnkind Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Wow. Thats only is 7 days?! You are shrinking. Can't wait to see after 30 days. Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • PixEm
    PixEm Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Update- I am currently Level 1- Day 7. I was going to wait until day 11 to do an update but I started noticing changes. I couldn't wait. Pretty sure 4 more days would have made a difference but whatever. Next update Day 14. I have currently lost 4 inches off my total body. Haven't really lost weight since starting. Actually this is with clothing on Day 1 was 221.8lbs Day 5 220.4 lbs Day 7 219.4lbs without clothing 218.4. Feel free today me also!

d07e5561.jpg

Great job! you can totally see a difference. I started 30DS and am on day 5. I am having issues with shins splints. Have you experienced any discomfort with the program?
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Holy snickerdoodles!! I keep saying I need to start. Seriously, seriously do...
  • vmerie
    vmerie Posts: 36
    Options
    I totally see the difference. No weight lost but you're losing inches which means you are losing fat! WTG. Keep it up. I am also doing The 30 Day Shred.
  • sandrajune72
    Options
    You look great, keep up the good work, I am doing Ripped in 30. Jillian Micheals is great

^This^!
  • schmittie01
    schmittie01 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this on monday! converting my spare room into a fitness room! then the dog wont thing i'm trying to play with her =o)
  • 92_sweetheart
    Options
    Yes discomfort in knees and the front part of my legs. I didn't feel it until about Day 5.
  • 92_sweetheart
    Options
    I totally see the difference. No weight lost but you're losing inches which means you are losing fat! WTG. Keep it up. I am also doing The 30 Day Shred.

Actually as of today I weigh 215.6.
  • 92_sweetheart
    Options
    I'm starting this on monday! converting my spare room into a fitness room! then the dog wont thing i'm trying to play with her =o)

Good. I workout in my room because my dog thinks it is play time when I workout too.
  • vmerie
    vmerie Posts: 36
    Options

Actually as of today I weigh 215.6.

Awesome!
  • Philllbis
    Philllbis Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm also doing the Shred again. It's still a great workout. I actually completed the shred when I weighed 255 and dropped a ton of weight doing it. Now, I'm at 174 and doing it again. I'm on level 2 day 3 and it still kicks my butt in a good way. I'm actually starting to see my 6 pack come in so this program does work!
  • LivvyLinde
    Options
    Oh gosh, you look great! There's a huge difference! Nicely done. :)
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Are you SERIOUS!!! I've got to get that DVD! Awesome job!!!
  • hthurman
    hthurman Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the 30 day shred. I'm currently in the 2nd week and I look forward to doing it :) Good work, it shows already!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!