Finally introducing myself and looking for support!

Options
Hi I'm Sarah! I have been tracking for a whole month! In a row! Sounds silly to be so excited but it's kind of a big deal to be this committed. Any support is welcome. Have an awesome day!

Replies

• caffeinic
    Options
    Congratulations on a whole month! I'm excited about tracking for an entire week, but like you said, it's also a big deal to me to actually be committed. Keep up the good work, Sarah!
  • khowlett1
    khowlett1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    HI Sarah,

congratulations on your first 30 days! Im in the same boat as you and could use support as well. i have sent you a friend request... have a blessed day!
  • AubreySue81
    AubreySue81 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah! Welcome aboard. :happy:

It doesn't sound silly at all. After all, we are making a lifestyle change here. I'll be sending you a FR. Hope your day is equally as awesome!
  • ztor
    ztor Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah! I'm glad you have been tracking so diligently, I've just started back up on tracking daily. Good luck with your goals!
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I knw what you mean about being so excited... I've been here for sometime but now I feel so committed that it's actually a source of joy.... watching the scale drop has helped too! Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend, I like the motivation, the support and seeing/sharing fun stories etc. Cheers!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! This place is great! Sending a friend request your way!
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    _yah tracking is so important and will lead you to success! Count me in for support
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hello Sarah! Nice work on the tracking. It is a great accomplishment. And, for those of use that are not used to it, it can be challenging. :happy:
  • sarahbrown1015
    sarahbrown1015 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the friend requests! That was awesome!
  • lovenhppnss
    lovenhppnss Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah! Good job tracking. I find that to be the one tool that keeps me focused. Sending a friend request for ongoing support!
  • stephfranke
    stephfranke Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard... I've been tracking for about a month too... it is an eye opener. Feel free to add me as well, as I can also use the support and friendship. (this goes for anyone!) Let's continue the journey to healthier us!! Looking forward to the ride!
  • bellecoccotte
    bellecoccotte Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Please feel free to add me :)