Newbie looking for encouragement

Options
Hi Everyone! I'm new here, and I'm very excited about changing my life and going down a healthier path. As I'm sure you've all heard before, I've tried many diets and have continually failed. I now weight 366 pounds, and have finally reached my breaking point. I have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and I'm pre-diabetic. I look forward to speaking with you in the future and hope we can provide each other with much encouragement!

Thanks! :happy:

Replies

• MSmooth747
    MSmooth747 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Add me and we can help each other.
  • lachivis
    lachivis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    add me too :) I'm 42 and I also tried so many diets in the past and I just kept getting bigger and bigger. I'm loving this site, it's keeps me in check. I have 82lbs to go and I'm sure this is the way there. I log everyday and I have an open diary, so lets be friends and support each other.
  • annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Hi! Good to meet you! I am a type I diabetic w/ high blood pressure, high cholesterol, sleep apnea, and low thyroid. I have battled weight my whole life and have seen the low end and the high end of the scale. MFP is a great place to be. I try to be encouraging to my MFP pals and try to log on every day. I'll send a friend request if you are interested.