I'm going to try this again!

Options
Ok, so I tried this awhile back, and didn't get very far. I didn't have much to lose so I wasn't to concerned, and I just needed something very short term. Now, a year and a half later, I gained 47 pounds! Sneaked right up on me. I stopped going to the gym, constantly stressed with work and decided to make pizza and pasta my diet staples lol. Now I started back at the gym this past week, quit smoking three weeks ago, and have decided to go back to my old ways, and hopefully my old weight of 120. I have decided I want to be the epitome of health in the next six months. So lets do this!

Replies

• SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    LOL, You have some great energy and humor! I have no doubt you will succeed! Welcome back and here's to a healthier 2010!

Cheers :flowerforyou:
  • OliveCulona
    Options
    haha!! Same with me.. i'm trying this again!!!! I like your energy and determination! I'm ready for a wonderful 2010! How much are you exercising?
  • lovelyvirgomiss
    Options
    LOL Same here. I was working out, eating right then I fell back into some old bad habits. But I started back working out at the gym walking at the park, and I am now doing a 21 day fast eating only fruits and vegetables. Day is my 13th day, I'm doing pretty good. :) Good luck to us all. keep up the good work!!! :drinker:
  • mbmomof4
    mbmomof4 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!! I fell of track too, gaining 15 lbs. of butt & thighs in 3 months(yikes!)...but now I'm back! I came back on Jan. 3rd & doing great so far. I'm working on loosing about the same amount of weight so we have to stay committed this time!! Best wishes this time around!!
  • themetra
    themetra Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am planning on being in the gym everyday, although not necessarily for a hardcore workout. I'm going to start taking a spinning class one day a week, my new gym has a cynergy class -combined yoga and pilates and playing raquetball one or two days. So some form of cardio every day, and regular workout 4-5 days a week
  • themetra
    Options
    Here's to commitment!! :bigsmile:
  • themetra
    Options
    Wow - 21 days of only fruits and veggies? I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet!

it's so easy to fall back into bad habits - but no more!