1 week using myfitnesspal

Options
I found and started using this site 1 week ago. I weighed this morning and I have lost 6 pounds! This site really works for me. I'm sure I won't lose that much every week but I'm off to a good start.

Replies

• zeala
    zeala Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    congrats! I know, it's so helpful. It's been a week for me too ( lost 2 pounds ) . Looking at the other successes all we can do now is just keep going.
  • holly122677
    Options
    Thats soooo great....Keep up the good work and motivation!!!!!!!!!
  • sandrabutterfly
    Options
    Congrats! I know who knew watching your calorie intake would really work! lol
    And we can have chocolate...as long as you count for it
    Keep up the good work
  • kimberly428
    Options
    Wow, that is incredible!!!! Good job!
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    YEAH!!!!!!!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I found and started using this site 1 week ago. I weighed this morning and I have lost 6 pounds! This site really works for me. I'm sure I won't lose that much every week but I'm off to a good start.

CONGRATULATIONS! :flowerforyou: That's fantastic! :drinker:
    Nope, it WON'T be that much every week. You'll even run into weeks where you might even gain, or stay the same for 3 or even 4 weeks in a row. BUT, that being said, as long as you stick with MFP and "work with your numbers", you WILL reach your goal! :wink: :bigsmile:
  • mia66
    mia66 Posts: 425
    Options
    Keep it up. Some weeks you may loose more, but overall its how its making you feel both physically and mentally. Great start, congrats to you.
    Mia
    EAT LESS MOVE MORE:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • abbie38
    abbie38 Posts: 128
    Options
    Awesome :) I think I've been here for a week and a half and have lost 4 :) Yay MFP! :)
  • bump063
    Options
    Congratulations! Here's hoping that my first week goes so well!