NSV - new pants.

Options
HisShadow
HisShadow Posts: 59 Member
I have been wearing shorts all summer, because I don't really have pants that fit. I was able to buy 3 pairs of pants yesterday from a regular store (not the fat store) for a decent price, and they are 3 sizes smaller than I was wearing in March before I began this journey. Huzzah!

Replies

• bhbarros
    bhbarros Posts: 101
    Options
    That's fantastic! Buying new pants is such a magical feeling. I almost cried trying on a pair of pants at NY&C, when I realized they were two sizes smaller than my usual.

Way to go :) That's an amazing NSV.
  • juliedozier
    juliedozier Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! I walked into an Old Navy outlet last week and bought a pair of jeans off the rack for $12. I have NEVER been able to do that. It's an amazing feeling! Congratulations!
  • lidiflyful
    Options
    Well done!

Ive got into my old size 10 trousars and I have been wearing them to work for 2 weeks now. They are tight (but not ridiculously so) so it is a reminder not to over eat! Its working, my muffin top has disappeared, and my stomache overhang when I sit down is disolving as we speak!

Such a great feeling!...again congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!