banana vs kit kat

Options

Replies

• Gentlejazz2012
    Options
    Choose the banana! I had the exact same dilemma yesterday....chocolate vs. banana. The banana WON!!
  • leahruth2012
    leahruth2012 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    the whole idea of having half of each and combing them is AWESOME- best of both worlds. But have the banana- you wont regret it
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Need more details on the Kit Kat...
  • smaschin
    smaschin Posts: 91
    Options
    split open the banana and crumble the kit kat into the middle then stick it in the micro or oven for a few minutes....YUMMY ;-)

I have kit kats and bananas at home. Now, I'm dreaming of tonight, when I will have a kit kat melted into a banana.

great with some ice cream.

actually great trick i learnt when i lived in florida, take some bananas and peel them, 4 or 6 or 8 or whatever and freeze them.

Take the frozen bananas and put them through a juicer or blender (juicer is better) best banana ice cream you will ever taste, i like to melt some maltesers in the micro to serve with it ;-)
  • wild_wild_life
    wild_wild_life Posts: 1,334 Member
    Options
    Bananas only have a period of about 15 minutes when they are ripe enough to eat but not too ripe -- be economical and eat the banana.

Give the kit kat back to your husband and ask him not to do that.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Banana.
  • jennnnn2u
    jennnnn2u Posts: 133
    Options
    Give the Kit Kat to one of your co-workers and eat the banana. If you're anything like me, sticking it in a drawer is only going to drive you nuts until you eat it. GIVE IT AWAY!!!

Good luck, keep us posted!
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Eat half the kit kat and immediately throw away the rest!
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    i love bananas. so i'd pick that
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I really want to be so motivational....I can't even stand the smell of bananas! So my vote 100% goes to kit kat!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Put the Kit Kat inside the banana and close your eyes...if you don't see it, it doesn't count.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Why would your husband do that? Unless you're not watching calories.
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    You should eat the banana. I'd eat the kitkat......

Your husband is sabotaging your efforts, tell him you know he means well but that you'd appreciate his support in getting healthy.
  • seaKind
    seaKind Posts: 136
    Options
    the BANANA- smear it with a dab of almond butter for a yum-boost- honestly, yummier than the kitkat and healthier too! (+ I read somewhere that your body flushes more of the nut fats rather than holding onto them like, say, a kitkat...)
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Really... really...

Trolling right?
  • jjgirl76
    jjgirl76 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Well... What was the final decision? Nanner or chocolat?
  • careyannal
    careyannal Posts: 161
    Options
    You obviously know what the right choice is, otherwise you would have already eaten the Kit Kat!

And I would give it away now, unless you are okay with eating it another day.
  • careyannal
    careyannal Posts: 161
    Options
    split open the banana and crumble the kit kat into the middle then stick it in the micro or oven for a few minutes....YUMMY ;-)

ummmm YUM :love:
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    All,
    Thanks for all the responses. I think all of them were positive, so for once the thread didn't dissolve into nastiness.

In the end i ate the banana, and even tthough i thought it would be woody and unripe, it tasted delicious.
    Kit kat (chunky) was hidden at the back of the bottom drawer and promptly forgotten about.

Reading some of the later posts though, the banana +kitkat + microwave sounds amazing.

So this weekend, after hubby and i go for a long bike ride, i will split a banana and kit kat and we will try it.

Fyi, for those that think he was trying to sabotage me, he wasn't. I had had a bad morning, and was very grumpy, he was trying to cheer me up by placing something in my bag i wouldn't find till half way through the day. Given that yesterday i sent a text complaining i had forgotten my cookie and was starving, he was trying to prevent that.
  • Skych123
    Skych123 Posts: 96
    Options
    HMMMMMMM i wonder what a weight loss forum will choose.....