Progress pics 23.5 pounds lost in 76 days!

Options
znkmommy
znkmommy Posts: 49 Member
I was getting a little discourage because the weight hasn't been coming off as easy or fast, I have been having a hard time making time to work out and I have honestly thought about just giving up so I decided to take new pictures and I can tell you I'm still trying to pick my jaw off the floor. I really didn't know that I looked so different I'm really glad I didn't give up because I know that if I stick to this I CAN do this and so can anyone else. I love myfitnesspal and I wouldn't be where I am with out the help and support of everyone here! The pictures on the left are the new pictures. SW 265 CW 241.5
Untitled-1.png
back.png
wow.png

Replies

• Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    24 lbs does make a big difference that you can really see in your side photo. Many congratz!
  • bhbarros
    bhbarros Posts: 101
    Options
    The change is definitely noticeable! Your back and tummy look so much better :)

OWN IT, GIRL :P
  • nicenurse2012
    Options
    Congrats! You can see a difference. Keep it up! Are you doing a program?
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! :smile:
  • znkmommy
    Options
    No I have just been eating smaller more appropriate portions, workout 3 days a week, only drink water and it seems to be working for now.
    Congrats! You can see a difference. Keep it up! Are you doing a program?
  • znkmommy
    Options
    I have resized the 1st pic 4 times and it won't get smaller???
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can really see the difference! Keep up the great work!
  • nangel4u
    nangel4u Posts: 119
    Options
    I see a big change in your before and (currently in progress) pics and you are doing great!!!!
  • COLORISTA1
    Options
    Keep it up...your progress is really going great!
  • MONEEF
    MONEEF Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Im just starting--can you give me some tips in planning a meal. I keep going over in the protein areas.:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!