The official MFP "hmm would that taste good"? thread

Options

Replies

• Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    - French fries dipped in chocolate milkshake
    this USED to be good at Wendy's, but then they changed their fries.... twice.

Oh yes I loved Wendy's fries dipped in a frosty... with nuggets, chili, baked potato, jr bacon cheese burger and a sprite. Glad those days after over haha

I've been wondering about Bacon Cheesecake... either incorporating bacon into the graham cracker crust or... yeah that seems like the only way it would work.... then my two loves would be married.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    93/7 Lean ground mixed with shredded asiago, chopped jalapenos, minced garlic, onion, seasoned with sea salt, crushed pepper grilled to medium-rare with 4 slices of honey cured bacon melted on pepper jack cheese, tossed on onion crusted bun topped with red onion, green leaf lettuce, thick sliced juicy red tomato, guacamole, and Dijon hummus.

Damn, now Im hungry
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    going with my old standby.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6q08RYs7_8JB-vtKovIagcPd9NtPDYElJ1LnaJT2ZgFcBFem0WcSe4-yi
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    my biggest question is deep fried salmon. I've always wanted to batter some up and throw it in the fryer.
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and tuna sandwhich
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options

Win
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Homemade vanilla ice cream with minced fresh basil and lemon zest mixed in right at the end of churning!
  • queendeej
    queendeej Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I bet this is yummy.
    http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/category/bacon_and_chocolate has the yummiest bacon and chocolate candy bars.
    You could make a lower calorie version at home I bet.
    The new bacon sundae at Burger King ( or any where else in the country that serves bacon with dessert )
    I heard the mixture between sweet and salty is DELICIOUS. Humongous amount of fat & calories though...

2mq68u9.jpg
  • queendeej
    queendeej Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I might try this today. I have cucumbers and peppers in my container garden.
    Cucumbers with lime juice and cayenne pepper. I win.

/end tread
  • hkevans724
    hkevans724 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    The new bacon sundae at Burger King ( or any where else in the country that serves bacon with dessert )
    I heard the mixture between sweet and salty is DELICIOUS. Humongous amount of fat & calories though...

2mq68u9.jpg

I love sweet and salty, but I DO NOT want bacon in my ice cream.. eww
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    my biggest question is deep fried salmon. I've always wanted to batter some up and throw it in the fryer.
    yes it would taste good if fried at the right temp to avoid extreme greasiness.
  • hkevans724
    hkevans724 Posts: 241 Member
    Options

I must agree with you. Wendy's used to be awesome.. Now they suck..
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Mango with lemon juice and salt.
  • tsmom1128
    tsmom1128 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    tuna made with hot dog relish in place of mayo... totally delish!
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Options

OMG!! What is this?????? :noway:
  • tsmom1128
    tsmom1128 Posts: 151 Member
    Options

I must agree with you. Wendy's used to be awesome.. Now they suck..

The nuggets are still good with the frosty! lol
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    oatmeal patties--use cooked, cold oatmeal then mix in egg and brown sugar--cook on griddle and flatten like pancake. Then top it with bananas, candied walnuts, and caramel drizzle (just a bit)
  • ukstarlight05
    Options
    Chicken tenders and ketchup --- a childhood fav that I have been craving lately
    Also, bacon with cayenne pepper (put the pepper on while cooking) - it makes it taste even more awesome!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and pickles. Amazing!