down 54 lbs, 11 to go.

Options
Here is an update.
Not losing many lbs fast anymore , slowing down a lot, but still seeing over all changes and i am okay with that.
started at 195 lbs - now: 141.5 lbs.
i am 5ft1

edit* - pics are too large.. check them out here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/twinmama1987

this always happens, even when i re-size them.

Replies

• Callean321
    Callean321 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow your pictures are amazing...Thanks for sharing. You have come so far!!!! I've never tried yoga but you make it sound fun!
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Wow your pictures are amazing...Thanks for sharing. You have come so far!!!! I've never tried yoga but you make it sound fun!

Thanks! .. I love it! :) Makes my muscles all jello-y
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Very inspiring photos! Thank you for posting!
  • girish_ph
    girish_ph Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    My Gawd Twinmama!!! I desperately, desperately want to have your sort of flexibility. What did you do? Can you share pleeeease???
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I just lost some weight, and I have been doing yoga for 4-5 years. I am flexible, but.. when it comes to back bends, I cannot do any. My back is so inflexible, and I don't think it ever will be. But, the more weight i lose the better i get! :)
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You're such an inspiration to me!
  • TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    GREAT job hun! I'm surprised being expecting with your twins didn't knock you over!
    You look so amazing now, definitely an inspiration.
  • Cappicorn
    Cappicorn Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am SO impressed with your poses, wow! I've done a few yoga videos, they REALLY kick my butt, makes me sweat more than any cardio videos I've done.
  • KenzNDieselsMama
    Options
    Way to work! You've done awesome working that body back to it's best.
  • monica2434
    monica2434 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    WOW.........................so inspiring......thanks for sharing.
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! What an amazing transformation!! You are looking great!
  • gmansmom2
    gmansmom2 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Cute babies... and you look great!
  • girish_ph
    girish_ph Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Twinmama

Your poses look great. I am concentrating on flexibility right now. From your profile I can see you have been at it for 2 years. How often do you do yoga and for how much duration? What issues did you face, what difficulties? Could you elaborate please?

Thanks
  • znkmommy
    znkmommy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Girl you look great!!!!!!! I love your tattoos :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!