Jillian Michael 30 Day Update

Options
1235»

Replies

• 92_sweetheart
    92_sweetheart Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm also doing the Shred again. It's still a great workout. I actually completed the shred when I weighed 255 and dropped a ton of weight doing it. Now, I'm at 174 and doing it again. I'm on level 2 day 3 and it still kicks my butt in a good way. I'm actually starting to see my 6 pack come in so this program does work!

Great! Just now starting level 2. Great job on your weight loss.
  • 92_sweetheart
    Options
    I totally see the difference. No weight lost but you're losing inches which means you are losing fat! WTG. Keep it up. I am also doing The 30 Day Shred.

Actually as of today I weigh 215.6.

Awesome!

Thanks
  • mnlght535
    Options
    Fantastic job. You look fantastic. Keep up the great work. I was debating whether or not to get the 30 Day Shred but you helped me make my mind up. Picking it up today. Thanks for sharing. Hope you post another update as you continue this journey. Congratulations!!
  • Nitadani
    Nitadani Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    OMG I can see the change. I am going to purchase this and take pics today! Thanks for the motivation
  • cmcorn26
    cmcorn26 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I kept reading about the 30 day shred...seeing results.....I am going to start it! Thank you for posting your success!! How motivating!
  • GOBIGGOHOME
    Options
    Good for you. Looks like all the work is paying off big time.:glasses:
  • 92_sweetheart
    Options
    Thanks everyone and feel free to add me everyone!
  • jillydod
    jillydod Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone:happy: I'm a newbie! I just joined in after googling results of the RI30 and here you are! I am so happy for every single one of you. How inspiring! I am on Week 1 for 11 days. I attempted week 2 and did 'ok' but I cannot believe how awful my knees feel all of a sudden.Btw..Week 2 and that table/backbend lookin' thing she does is HARD! At least it was for me. My dog looked at me like, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?????? hahaha..Anyway, my knees are so sore! I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what? I'm only 39 years old and my knees feel like there 90! I can already feel results though in my tummy and arms I must say. I did 30DS for a few weeks and loved it. I am looking forward to learning right along with you. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!