Replies

• Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • joann1948
    joann1948 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Great job, their really is a difference. I had a long journey, and almost to the goal line. It has all been worth it. I need to post pics soon......Good Luck...........
  • suegmune
    suegmune Posts: 81
    Options
    Awesome difference!!! And kudos for posting photos :)
  • mommyjgo
    mommyjgo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Happy humpday everyone!! I have a Facebook weight loss page that is coming up on its 1 year anniversary and it's a very supportive community for people looking to lose weight and keep it off! I have lost over 100lbs so far and I love to get the word out and help people who may not know where to start, or feel like they are in a rut. I've been there. NUMEROUS times. This journey is not a race. It's about baby steps, lifestyle changes, and I'd like to hear from you! Please follow this link to my page and Like it! I'm going to be doing a 1kx3 Fitness Challenge! I'm trying to get 1,000 Likes (49 to go!) by my page's 1 year anniversary (August 26th)! You will get to help decide what torture 1,000 of some kind of exercise) I will do to myself too (ie squats, wall-ups, pec-press', crunches, (God forbid) burpees, leg lifts, wall bridges, windshield wipers (with resistence band), toe reaches (on the wall), wall scissors, Wall slide squats etc)!!

https://www.facebook.com/uncensoredmomma
  • sunny_smile5
    sunny_smile5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You are doing an awesome job so far...keep it up!
  • losin_it049
    Options
    Keep up the good work..you're doing great!
  • miw14
    miw14 Posts: 43
    Options
    Wow! It's amazing what a difference 12 pounds can make! Congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!