HI IM NEW ON HERE AND NEED FRIENDS!!!

Options
hey everyone! names Amanda! i would love to have friends on here to follow and encourage each other! please add me!!! have a blessed day!

Replies

• amandapifher
    Options
    hope i posted in the right place...im a little confused how these forums work lol
  • krisc15
    krisc15 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'll add you!
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Totally in the right place, chica. Welcome! I always welcome new friends, so if you would like to add me, feel free.
  • Msdays007
    Msdays007 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need friends too!!! I will add you.
  • akschwan
    Options
    Hi all, just joined today as-well! Would love some encouraging friends to help me along in my healthy journey :) add away!
  • Mhairih30
    Mhairih30 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I only joined a week ago, I'll add you :o)
  • amandapifher
    Options
    awesome!!! thanks everyone! ya'll are sweet! :)
  • danne32339
    danne32339 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    HI Amanda,
    Welcome. I always need more friends. Sent you a friend request.
    Take care and God bless,
    Doni
  • mevasahaza
    Options
    Hello, I'm Meva, and I'm new here.
  • chavflo
    chavflo Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi my name is florita am just watching my calorie intake but in the weekend its very hard :) lol but its easier for me during the week and i just started about 3 weeks ago
  • phatnotfat81
    Options
    anyone is welcome to add me for support and motivation!
  • Nano1360
    Nano1360 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda!
    Welcome to the family. I will add you , hope we can help each other!
  • cheekybagel
    Options
    Hi :)

I just joined today too, will add you!

Leigh
    x
  • sazzad73
    Options
    I'm new too - i would add you but i din't know how x
  • mommyjgo
    mommyjgo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Happy humpday everyone!! I have a Facebook weight loss page that is coming up on its 1 year anniversary and it's a very supportive community for people looking to lose weight and keep it off! I have lost over 100lbs so far and I love to get the word out and help people who may not know where to start, or feel like they are in a rut. I've been there. NUMEROUS times. This journey is not a race. It's about baby steps, lifestyle changes, and I'd like to hear from you! Please follow this link to my page and Like it! I'm going to be doing a 1kx3 Fitness Challenge! I'm trying to get 1,000 Likes (49 to go!) by my page's 1 year anniversary (August 26th)! You will get to help decide what torture 1,000 of some kind of exercise) I will do to myself too (ie squats, wall-ups, pec-press', crunches, (God forbid) burpees, leg lifts, wall bridges, windshield wipers (with resistence band), toe reaches (on the wall), wall scissors, Wall slide squats etc)!!

https://www.facebook.com/uncensoredmomma
  • lil_gurl_rocks87
    Options
    I will be ur friend
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. you can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish.:smile::happy:
  • Ltrautman80
    Ltrautman80 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi there. If you need more friends, please feel free to add me.
  • Mtfd02
    Mtfd02 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    request sent
  • amandapifher
    Options
    thanks everyone for the kind words! it says ive been a member since 2011....but apparently i signed up and never logged on LOL...but i just signed back in and discovered this a few days ago! im excited to use this and i cant believe all the foods that are on here! like holy cow if i was logging a long time ago and realized how much i consumed i might of been at my goal by now! lol!