Help me please..Bodymedia Fit Link ?

Options
Hello! I just got my Bodymedia Fit Link yesterday..I am so excited! I got the app installed on my phone (Android) and I got the armband charged and set up BUT I don't know how or when to link the infomation on my phone. How do I send the data from the armband to my phone??

Help please!

Replies

• lpanourgias
    lpanourgias Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi-- you may have already gotten a response, but just in case....

If you have the Link you can set up the bluetooth connection between your phone and your armband. Instructions here http://www.bodymedia.com/Support-Help/Downloads-Main. Then your phone will be automatically receiving updates from your armband whenever you connect. You can do this as often as you want. If you need more specific help-- I can give you my email and talk you through it more specifically- just let me know!

I do it when I eat. It is a good time for me since I eat 6 times a day. It helps me not to obsess and check to much, but to also see where I am at when I choose a meal. As far as a computer sync, I do that in the morning, at lunch and in the evening- but you can do this as often as you want.
  • loula28
    loula28 Posts: 61
    Options
    Ok thanks for replying. I was starting to think no one could see my posts! :( I think I have it figured out finally! I appreciate the help! :)