Burning feet?

Options
butterflylover527
butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
Since I worked out yesterday the bottom of my feet have been burning. It half feels like they are numb (you know, the pins and needles feeling) and half feels like I'm standing on hot coals. I soaked my feet in epsom salt yesterday but that never helps me.

Anyone ever have this or know how to help it?

Replies

• fallintomyworld
    fallintomyworld Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    A burning sensation in feet may be caused by nerve damage in the legs, also called neuropathy. Although many medical conditions can cause burning feet, diabetes is the most common. Most burning feet treatments focus on preventing further nerve damage and reducing pain
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Yeah I had that two when I was in the army stationed in south east asia. Just get some penicilian. Should go away in a couple of days, but dude wear a raincoat.
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Yeah I had that two when I was in the army stationed in south east asia. Just get some penicilian. Should go away in a couple of days, but dude wear a raincoat.

LOL!
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    A burning sensation in feet may be caused by nerve damage in the legs, also called neuropathy. Although many medical conditions can cause burning feet, diabetes is the most common. Most burning feet treatments focus on preventing further nerve damage and reducing pain

Good information, thank you!