Friends are needed :)

Options
Hi folks,

I'm a newbie here and am looking for encouraging friends who are going to keep me accountable! See I'm eating poorly? Feel free to shame me! LOL no hard feelings. I will be encouraging to you as well. We all need support here.

I'm a mother of a toddler boy who needs me to keep up. I need to lose 100lbs to be in the "healthy" range so considering I started today, I've got a ways to go.

Hope to hear from you all soon!!

MrsL121

Replies

• Nano1360
    Nano1360 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to the family! I will love to be encourage and critcised in the same time! Fell free to add me!
  • bthumudo
    bthumudo Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, more then happy to offer up some encouragement!
  • ashifke
    ashifke Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi there,

Please feel free to add me as well. I go through my struggles the same as everyone else. Good days bad days, not seeing results when "I" want them, all of that stuff. It definitely helps to have others for encouragement and to vent to as well. PS -- the photo from Big Bang Theory says a lot to me! Love them.
  • dear_prudence
    dear_prudence Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome to the club!! I have sent you a friend request :-) x
  • williamburke1793
    Options
    hi everyone ima 19 year old 6 foot 218 weight pretty healthy but i got some health problems and trying to get into better shape :) so i would love it if anyone knew of workouts u can do with a hernia that wont hurt it more . see i cant get a surgery done due to health issues . but i stil wana get into better shape . so if anyone can give me some advice and maybe friend me that would be great :) i should have some pics up soon (:
  • Lorelei432
    Lorelei432 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm here and a newbie too......could use some friends too.... a new grandmother of twin baby girls!! and I don't want to struggle getting up and down from the floor!!
  • Ltrautman80
    Ltrautman80 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me for more support.