Yoga Booty Ballet

Options
I am starting Yoga Booty Ballet tomorrow. Has anyone tried this program and is it a good one? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• lilkeke31
    lilkeke31 Posts: 4
    Options
    I've done it before and I'm doing it again now. I love it because I love to dance and I prefer yoga to most exercises. The first I did it I went 10 weeks and ate very healthy. I managed to drop 20 lbs and I was very flexible. I'm now on week 4 doing it again and I'm down 5 lbs. I would recommend it, especially for people easing into exercising for the first time.
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I have the videos but never got very serious. They give you a good workout because they keep you moving.
  • runwaymom
    runwaymom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have the original 2 disc ybb set, and used it faithfully a few years ago after the birth of my first child. I had great success with it. Over the years since, I've tried different workouts and keep coming back to ybb! Last week, I just recommitted to ybb and nothing else. I'm done having kids now, and I feel ybb really helps keep me limber & flexible and that's more important as I inch closer to 40 ;)
  • TnVeggie
    TnVeggie Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm dusting of the YBB set after about 2 years. I tried to start P90X, but I think I need to be a bit more gentle on myself. I did want to do the "dancers' diet" to start off, but can't find it. Do any of you know where I could get a copy?
  • TnVeggie
    TnVeggie Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    nevermind. I found it!