You can add me as a friend if you want.
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal. :smile:
  • emmuci
    emmuci Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome here! hope u like it :smile: i wish u a joyful and successful journey:flowerforyou:
  • shmuupie
    shmuupie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Deciding and committing seriously to loose weight is the first and the most important step towards loosing weight. I have been thinking of loosing weight since long (and kept gaining more in the mean time while I was "thinking") but have not been serious and committed towards it!
    started nearly a week ago and this website really shows you what you are doing right and what you are doing wrong in terms of eating and exercising!

Wish you all the very best and hope that you can loose weight and feel great about it! The battle is tough but with the support and motivation it becomes easier and fun! : )
  • candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!! MFP is an amazing tool with some pretty amazing people!
  • Caligirl_92
    Caligirl_92 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! As other's have said you will soon find MFP to be like a second home. I had 50 pounds to lose and now only 30 to go. Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me as well, we all need support, right> :happy:
  • Ltrautman80
    Ltrautman80 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Just make sure to take it slow. I'm here for you if you need support. Feel free to add me.
  • danarod23
    danarod23 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You will do well and this is the best place. My Fitness Pal is a great place to keep track of foods so you stay on track. If you need help or pointers, let me know. I'm willing to help out and be a support. You can friend me if you want. I', always looking for more friends for support!
    ID name: Danarod23
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Welcome, MFP has really made a big difference in my life and hope it helps you on your weight loss journey. I seriously started using MFP in January of this year and have lost 60+ lbs so far, have 20 more I want to lose so for me MFP with the program to use and the great support and encouragement from friends on here is helping me achieve my goal weight. I know these last pounds will be slower coming off but my friends on here has helped me stay focused and not to give up. Good luck and please feel free to add me if you would like.
  • kayloublack
    kayloublack Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi There

Its two weeks for me on Saturday, and I am really enjoying it, please feel free to add me as a friend, great having as much support as we can get. Good luck. :happy: