Introductions wont be necessary.

Options
My name is Kylie. I'm new at this. I've been doing my dieting and working out solo for a while now. Two nights ago I decided I'd try something new. And here I am. I've heard about this website by TV. Then by friends, I don't see how this could hurt my dieting, it might actually help. Today is a new day, and I'm working for a new body.
-Kylie

Replies

• shapfell
    shapfell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Could I say please try not to think of it as dieting, If you do you will think you can go back to eating pretty much as before. Know, cos I have done the very thing. Now, am trying to look on it as education. Learning what I can eat that won't make me fat and by eating a little less of it I can lose weight. Counting calories this way is hard but it does make you aware of the amount of Fat, Protein and Carbs we eat each day. I am only just to into this after Weight Watchers and Slimming World. Both of which I felt was often more about the money than helping me.
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    good luck Kylie !
  • Lisame11
    Lisame11 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. "Today is a new day..." I like that! It sounds really positive. I find myself thinking that way. Every day is another step to a healthier me. I tend to think about a healthy way of eating rather than calling it a diet, I find that diet tells my brain its a short term thing, whereas I would rather be finding a new healthier way to live.

I've only been here for 2 weeks, but I find it really positive with lots of support and motivation. You've come to the right place! :smile: