awsome?

Options
icimani
icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
While I was at the gym last night I was asking one of the trainers a question about weight, rehab vs. strength-building, etc. He said he's seen me there working up a sweat and working hard and gave me kudos for the dedication and work. I mentioned that I have another 85 lbs or so to go and I'm struggling to be patient, but that I'd already lost about 115 lbs. over the last 4 yrs or so. His eyes flew open and he asked me, "Do you know how awsome that is?!"

I guess I'd never really thought about it since it's been such a long journey, but when I think about it - WOW! I've lost a small person!

Replies

• m03sh3ll
    m03sh3ll Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes Totally Awesome!!! Keep up the hard work. :wink:
  • Whart0603
    Whart0603 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic, good work! Keep it going!
  • AnisaMG
    AnisaMG Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    That's beyond awesome! fantastic work!!
  • wrinju
    wrinju Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    That's very awesome!!! Great job. :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Super AWESOME!!!! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • bdinkin
    bdinkin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    how wonderfull! i cant wait to see results!
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    That's super awesome! Keep up the hard work!! You are doing what some people only WISH they could do! I'm proud of you!
  • Monicapierce
    Monicapierce Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!! Good job!!!!!!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Of course it's awesome!!! It's so easy for us to forget how far we've come. When you feel like this again, pull out some old pictures (or even old clothes if you still have them), marvel and celebrate your success!

I get where you're coming from. It's taken me over 2.5 years to get this far and it'll probably take another year until I hit goal. It's a bit frustrating at times but I'm happy with my progress and honestly I'm in no hurry. This is the longest I've every stuck with losing weight so I'm happy for my success and plan to keep on keepin' on!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!