Scales??

should you switch scales or be consistant and use the same one? Also is it normal for a scale to add half a pound in a matter of minutes... i was setting up a new scale and that is what happened... Also the new scale is weighing me as a pound heavier than the one i was using before... I thought it would be fun to upgrade to a scale that showed more than just my weight (water mass, muscle mass, etc...) but now I'm unsure.....

Replies

• onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,722 Member
    Which one did you get? Mine did that to me when I first got it too. My advice is to measure once a day. If you even move the scale a few inches on the floor and remeasure yourself you will get a different number, so keep the scale in the same place as well.
  • ChrystalDutton
    ChrystalDutton Posts: 84 Member
    TFY High-Capacity Scale with Body Composition Analyzer.... im not sure if i like it... and thanks for the great advice :)
  • Christineab
    Christineab Posts: 28 Member
    Hi there! Different scales can fluctuate +/- 5 pounds. Try to pick one scale and use only that scale for your weigh-ins. Make sure the scale is on a flat surface...no carpeting. Also, remember it's typical to gain or lose 2 pounds day to day due to hydration shifts.