Down 10# since 12/14 :)

Options
I am so excited! 10# in a month is off the charts, and way beyond what I ever expected. I know that working out 4-5 times a week on the EA Active is making the difference!

Also, I took my measurements on 1/8 and again today. I lost 1" around my waist and 3", that's right 3" off my hips.

I'm so freaking motivated. I'm not dissing other weight loss plans, but I never ever lost like this doing WW, which I've done many times.

Squeal!!

Replies

• mthorne313
    mthorne313 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO! That is so awesome!
  • cindymichelle
    cindymichelle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! EA Active is kicking my butt! I haaaaatttte lunges but I know it will pay off. I was feeling kind of down today. I'm encouraged to know that Persistancy will pay off. Once again, congratulations.
  • sangrea
    sangrea Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!!! Congratualations I hope hope that I do as well as you are.
  • ischmelle
    ischmelle Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    That first 10 is always exciting! Congrats!! It's just the beginning and there will be many more pounds lost to come! :happy:
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome :)
  • Buzzkitty1
    Options
    Thank you all so much! Cindy, I hate the lunges, too. And some days, I curse when the trainer makes me squat repeatedly. My kids told me it was a good thing my trainer was not a real person, or they'd quit with the way I talk back to them. I assured them real personal trainers had probably heard it all!

I get to the end of my first 6 week challenge on the EA more workouts. I'm really going to be proud of that milestone. Heck, I already am!
  • larnett12
    Options
    I just started EA active, I love it! and its nice to be able to do it in your home.... Good luck in all your goals :)
  • Bevgreen1
    Bevgreen1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! That is great!
    I have been thinking about getting EA Active. Maybe I will now.

Thanks for sharing your success with us!
  • cfischer81
    cfischer81 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I just hit my 1st 10 lbs lost and I know it's great motivation to keep going. Keep up the fabulous work!
  • Buzzkitty1
    Options
    Thank you all for the terrific support. As of this morning's weigh in, I lost 2 more for a total of 12 down since 12/14. I am going to wait a month to do another set of measurements.
    I am over the moon!
  • JLRoland
    Options
    What is EA Active?
  • Buzzkitty1
    Options
    It's a personal trainer/fitness game that goes with the Wii. You can use it with or without the Wii Fit Balance board. I love it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!