43 Year Old Mommy, From Phx, AZ and on Weight Watchers

Options
Hi!! A few people at my gym recommended this site to me this morning! I'll skip the about me details for the moment (you can check that out on my profile), but I am looking for motivation and support to help me get this weight off forever - once and for all!!

I have been a fabulously successful yo-yo dieter - but last November I joined WW for what I promise will be my last attempt at losing weight - this time I am doing it!! I lost almost 30 points from NOvember 2011-April 2012 and then my demise. . .I was a chaperone on my daughter's 4th grade field trip to the Grand CAnyon and despite the exercise, I indulged in some kid friendly and unhealthy snacks. . .and it became easier and easier to go off track.

Once summer hit, I enjoyed way too many after camp ice cream dates with my daughter and her friends. . .suffice it to say that when I got back on track with WW last week, I had gained 10.2 pounds. .ughhh.

Anyways - looking to connect!! Any and all tips and advice, always appreciated!!!

Replies

• ILoveChaos
    Options
    Hi, I have done weight watchers before and did really well(until I stopped maaintaining)This is my first week on MFP,and I lost 3 lbs. Good luck. I like this site because it is free and easy,yay!