Help

Options
I am going a way this weekend for a wedding, I will be staying in a hotel with no computer access, i don't know how i am going to stay on track, my only food options will be fast food for 2 days. i could use some suggestions,

Replies

• kwill23
    kwill23 Posts: 122
    Options
    I am going a way this weekend for a wedding, I will be staying in a hotel with no computer access, i don't know how i am going to stay on track, my only food options will be fast food for 2 days. i could use some suggestions,
  • lilmandy89
    lilmandy89 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    You could try to keep track by writing everything down on paper, it may not be as accurate but it might help, maybe find out what fast food places are around there and do some research about their food and nutritional values before you leave.
  • lannilou
    lannilou Posts: 39
    Options
    Can you bring your own food? or even print out the calorie tracker so you can still keep track of what youre eating, even if it may not be the healthiest? i recorded the two chocolate frosted donuts i ate this morning even though it nearly killed me to do so...
  • kwill23
    kwill23 Posts: 122
    Options
    i won't be able to bring my own food, i looked for some of the local restaurants, and i think i can manage, my hotel also has a fitness center so i can still do the same exercises i do at home. Thanks for the help
  • pmd14
    pmd14 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    My best advice to you is to try to plan ahead.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    If you have to do fast food I get the burritos or tacos at taco bell make sure you get them fresco style it's like 160 calories I think for a soft taco....

I would say look up a few fast food places and keep a cheat sheet of what might be the lesser of two evils lol
  • luvs2havefun
    Options
    Someone posted a great tip this morning. Go to dietfacts.com. They have lists of tons of restaurants and you could go online tonight, look up the nutritional info., and plan what you will order so you know exactly how much you are taking in!