When will YOU disappear?

Options
bearsmom82
bearsmom82 Posts: 72 Member
Ok, this is a bit silly, but I did some calculations.

Since starting my diet and fitness journey in mid-February, I have lost 31 pounds. That works out to .16666 pounds lost a day, or 5 pounds a month.

If I maintain this current rate of loss, I would weigh 131 pounds in October, and 121 pounds by Christmas of this year.

And, if we went to an alternate universe where you could just keep on dieting, it would take 28 months from today (December 22, 2014) for me to disappear entirely!

When will you disappear?

Replies

• penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Too much math. Cannot calculate. But when I was 18 I lost 80lbs and as an adult I lost 30lbs. Which equals 110lbs total lost in my lifetime. Sometime WEIGHT 110Lbs... so I've lost a person!
  • dwh77tx
    dwh77tx Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    This made me laugh!
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I've lost 57 lbs in 102 lbs or about .55 lbs a day

I will disappear in 469 days! :laugh:
  • skrame
    skrame Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 3 pounds in the past week (3.4 pounds in 8 days) since joining mfp and tracking this stuff.

At 168 pounds, it will take 56 weeks. 9/19/2013 or so.
  • wombat94
    wombat94 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    At the rate I lost weight in the first half of the year, I was on track to disappear right about Thanksgiving 2014... the weight loss has slowed down, so now the average means I have until sometime in the spring of 2015.

:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!