TapouT XT

Options
Anyone out there doing Tapout as your workout? How long have you been using it? What are your thoughts on it? Any results???

Replies

• life_changes
    life_changes Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have been using it for two weeks now. Today was day 1 of week three. I am noticing changes but am not ready to measure. I'm hyperventilating a lot too, which is making me unable to finish the workouts. Any help on that subject would be greatly appreciated!
  • llepine17
    llepine17 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm doing Tapout (today is day 1 of week 2) and following the nutrition guide :) So far not too much in the way of results, but it's only been a week since I've been working out, and about 10 days or so of following the nutrition guide. I definitely feel like I am a little tighter and a little lighter, and have lost a couple pounds this week.

The workouts totally kick my *kitten*, but you can tell they'll work for sure lol! I pulled a muscle in my right stomach/pelvis area the other day and have since had to wimp out on a lot of the ab exercises and push ups..doing them on my knees or modifying them so i'm not like writhing around in pain. Getting better though. How do you like the workouts? Are you following the nutrition plan?
  • 9tattoos
    9tattoos Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have started this workout also. I"m halfway thru week 3. I really like the workouts, different and I am not crazy for the yoga (too slow), but I do it. I am not following any nutrition guide, because I do not have it. I did the same thing with the pulling of a muscle in my abdomen. I didn't do the ultimate abs, gave that week. I did notice there is shape to my biceps, getting the little dips in my arms, and some shape to my thighs.
    I got the workout dvds from my brother, so I have no idea what the nutrition guide is like. But I do eat sensible, good breakfast, snack, usually a protein shake for lunch and a good dinner. I do indulge in my beer ( weakness), but I will be starting my walking 2 miles in the evening. Just have to bring my dog (sacrifice) if needed. We do have sightings a bear and coyote. I will be walking fast, haha!
    Feel free to add me.
  • MzTate81
    MzTate81 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    IM on week 5 day 3 and love this program ... I dont follow the nurition guide i just watch what i eat and make sure to eat between 1700 to 2200 calories depend on what i do a day i walk a lot at work so if im at work plus do my tapout before work i eat more that day then when im off .. I make sure i get my protein ,veggies ,fruit and etc.. Ive lost 4.4 lbs my first 30 days and ton of inches seeing as i went from size 40 pants to 38 and they are still kind of big... So getting good result plus its fun... Its one of my top favs workout so far...