You know it feels good when.....

j_g4ever
j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
edited September 20 in Success Stories
While running on the treadmill my pants started falling off.

Everyone can share also.

Replies

• oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    the other day, in my pilates class, i noticed i had this weird gathering forming a circle around my thieghs under my loose work out pants.

my panties had fallen down!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

but maybe i should not have posted that here since it did not feel good.:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Sweet! LOL
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    ....when I can work out for an hour straight and not feel every single calorie I burned when I crawl out of bed the next morning!
  • tearose
    tearose Posts: 94
    While running on the treadmill my pants started falling off.

Everyone can share also.

lol!! that's so funny! Now thats what i call Progress!":drinker:
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Omg!! How funny!!!
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    I work in a nursing home and last week one of the family members couldnt remember my name so she said "you know the tall skinny one." Then saw me and said "yeah thats her" I couldnt believe it!
  • oomalmal
    oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
    I was talking to my mom in the car using my hands, my wedding ring flew off and hit the window.
  • j_g4ever
    the other day, in my pilates class, i noticed i had this weird gathering forming a circle around my thieghs under my loose work out pants.

my panties had fallen down!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

but maybe i should not have posted that here since it did not feel good.:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm laughing so hard by stomach hurts. he he
  • j_g4ever
    I was talking to my mom in the car using my hands, my wedding ring flew off and hit the window.

I love the day that happen to me too.
  • oomalmal
    oomalmal Posts: 219 Member

I love the day that happen to me too.

I know. We both just looked at eachother and busted out laughing. I'm going to buy those temporary sizers tomorrow.
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    I stopped at a bank branch that I visit occasionally--but often enough that they know me when I come in. I think it has something to do with the fact that I have shared numerous pics from my cell phone of my 3 doggies who are all memorable characters (just like their momma):laugh: :laugh:

Anyway, I walked in on Friday afternoon, and the teller observed me walking up to her window and said "Wow! What have you done? You have really lost weight!! You look great." So I gave her a quick commercial for MFP and the value of a good diet and regular exercise.

It was very nice to be noticed. I still have trouble believing what I see in the mirror.

Another nice problem to have is that the 3 pair of pants I purchased at Goodwill just before Thanksgiving are all to the point where if I don't wear a belt, I better sell tickets for the "show" if ya know what I mean. :noway: :noway:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!