NSV - My Wedding Dress 10 years later

Options
sessygail
sessygail Posts: 44 Member
So, when I got married ten years ago, I weighed (or thought I weighed because I guess that was around the time I stopped weighing) within a few pounds of what I weigh now. Turns out I was wrong. I was at my mom's last night and we were just going through some stuff and she remembered that she still had my wedding dress (she had made it for me and displayed it after the wedding at a sewing event). So I brought it home and today I tried it on. It is a beautiful two piece with a copper taffeta skirt and an embroidered silk top. The skirt, I can get on without unzipping and the top...well the top (which was very fitted/close fitting on my wedding day with a back zipper and hooks)...well that top slides over my head and then right on down to my feet! I have been stuck on the scale for a while now but haven't given up and this Non-scale Victory has pumped me up!

Replies

• imatraveldiva
    imatraveldiva Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    that is awesome!! keep on moving forward!!
  • sara1215
    sara1215 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    That's great! Do you have pictures? It sounds really beautiful.
  • Talialala
    Talialala Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You MUST post pictures!!

YOU ROCK!!!!!!!! I BET THAT FELT AMAZINNGGGGG!! I am so happy for you! -high fives!!-
  • sessygail
    sessygail Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Oh, my. I guess I have to figure out how to post a photo now. It might take me a day or two because technically, at this moment, I am supposed to be finishing up a major report that must be submitted by the end of today. :wink:
  • niftyafterfifty
    niftyafterfifty Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Bump; I would like to see the pictures too.
  • miznilknarf
    Options
    Post a picture and congratulations!!
  • dmh0204
    dmh0204 Posts: 81
    Options
    Awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!