Question about ppl who have done 30DS

Options
I have 30DS but have never completed it. Have only gotten through the first few days. For those who have done it, how does it help the butt? Does it give it a lift and firm it up? Because that's what I need! I also have the butt bible which I may do as well but I really want to tone other places too so I thought if 30DS helps to do what I need for my butt then I will do that and not just the butt bible. Thanks!

Replies

• PunkyG210
    PunkyG210 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'd also like to see the responses to this question. I'm almost done with Insanity and have decided to do 30D shred and other Jillian workouts next. Plus, my butt definitely needs to be yanked back up where it belongs.
  • Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • jasperann
    jasperann Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You should try the Brazilian butt lift videos. We do some of those exercises at my boot camp and I can really feel it in my butt muscles the next day. In fact, my behind is probably the firmest place on me right now, besides my arms and legs that is.
  • CooperA1979
    CooperA1979 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have been doing JM DVDs since the beginning of this year and a work colleague whom I haven't seen for a while saw me last week. She asked if I had been running as my body shape had changed and in particular my bottom looked pert and shapely. Admitedly I had just finished a 30 day workout of 4 different JM DVDs but Shred was included in those.

Now I am concentraing on just 30DS and am on Day 4 of Level 2 tonight.
  • tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    The Brazilian Butt Lift (by BeachBody) is kicking (and shaping!) by bum-bum.
  • Ralstonk2
    Options
    I want to do the Brazilian butt lift but I can't afford it. And I've bought so many work out video's without actually doing them. Including the butt bible and 30DS. So I'm trying to use what I already have. I have 6W6P, 30DS, Butt Bible, a few biggest loser video's I believe, Slim in 6 video's and a few random ones too. I told myself I wasn't buying anything else until I use what I have. It's silly. But thanks so far for the responses! Still looking for more! And if anybody has pics from there success with 30DS from there back side that'd be great! :-)
  • Ralstonk2
    Options
    Anybody else?
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I've seen many many before/after pictures that showed women's booties getting firmed up. There are a lot of exercises in the video that involve you working out your thigh muscles that probably contribute to that.

Hope this helps!!