I'm new, maybe some friends would be helpful?(:

Options
I'd love some friend request's! I'm going to lose up to 50lbs. That's a hard thing to do for me! maybe some friends on this website could help me out (:

Replies

• BigIsntBeautiful93
    Options
    Hey. I am pretty new too. I have lost 54 pounds so far. Most of that was before I started this. I would like to lose at least 60 more. I'll add you. :)
  • jaforgie
    jaforgie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just finished up my first week on here, so I am new also. I am looking to lose about 50 lbs as well. It's great to have added support. Looking forward to the journey. Good Luck!
  • Helliberrie
    Helliberrie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started here on Monday, so im a newbie too !

I will add you :smile:
  • KlaMorgan
    KlaMorgan Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    hey :) feel free to add me, im here daily and find that support is so helpful!
  • JamesCrush
    JamesCrush Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • ksemien
    ksemien Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    :) I will add you. Been using mfp for a while now, but new to the buddy thing. Love the support so far.
  • rosieholly
    rosieholly Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi friends would be great. Good luck
  • paperchain18
    paperchain18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've just restarted here and this time I'm serious! Trying to lose 40lbs but at the moment I keep gaining :(
  • rosieholly
    Options
    54 pounds is great keep it up, i'll add you if you dont mind
  • rosieholly
    Options
    im on 600 cals a day and gaining??????
  • geogie54
    geogie54 Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm in my second week, so I guess I'm also new. I could also use some help.
  • spark_inthedark
    Options
    I was just thinking the exact same thing!
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options

Why only 600 calories??? It's not healthy and not something you could do for long term. Well at least not and be happy. At least 1500.
  • DREXENDELSANGRE
    DREXENDELSANGRE Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    New here aswell. Me and the wife just signed up. Congrats to all that have already made some progress, and Good luck to all just starting their journey.
  • smiles4support
    Options
    GOOD LUCK to U ALL...You may add me if u want support...I'm NOT that great, but I do try to motivate/support!!
  • superflus
    Options
    I've been here since June; lost about thirteen pounds. I have another twenty to go to my goal. Feel free to add me.
  • quill16
    quill16 Posts: 373 Member
    Options

1200 calories is a minimum for a safe healthy weight loss. You may be starving yourself which will prevent weight loss and be detrimental to your body and not a long term plan. I lost all my weight on a min of 1200 cals plus exercise.
  • WriterGirl30
    WriterGirl30 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there guys, I started this about 10 days ago and would love some new friends. We could all do with some support during these journeys.
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. From Gloucester in the UK.

xx
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    You can do it!

Nice legs!!
  • splato
    splato Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there... I've been trying to keep up with my meals and exercises on this site for about 3 months. But I've been working out and changing my eating habits since Jan. I'm down 42 lbs since my weigh-in in July. I'm looking to loose at least another 20-30 lbs and learn to maintain. Hopefully participating and interacting with others with similar goals could help.