My new home!

Options
2»

Replies

• jennifermaffei17
    Options
    Such a cute house, sorry about the fire but wow they are working hard and quick! Congrats and October will be here before you know it. Can you believe you will be able to spend the holidays in your new home?? YAY!!!
  • amy4586
    amy4586 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    So sorry for the loss of your former home but wishing many blessings and beautiful memories to be made in the new one!
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Looks beautiful! Happy ending!
  • TonyM1984
    TonyM1984 Posts: 267
    Options
    looking good, love the surroundings!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Love that!!! You have a nice area it looks like. Congrats!!
  • boydsterk
    boydsterk Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    It's just been a process I wasn't expecting to go through at 24 years of age :x
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss and what you had to go through, but big congrats on the house, and glad you and the dogs are ok. Wishing you great blessings for the future
  • Jfearn64
    Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, how exciting!
  • boydsterk
    Options
    mkx83a.jpg

Here's the progress vs the regression from the original house. I lucked out and my house was worth an amount that let me go about an extra 200xfeet larger than the original with a front porch and a larger back deck - with very little out of pocket. Very excited!
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    So sorry about your house, but congrats on the new one!
  • walkinmydoxies
    Options
    So glad you and your fur babies are ok. Your house is well on it's way to being a cozy home for you. It's going to be beautiful. Nothing like being displaced, and I know you will be glad to move back home. Good luck!
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear about your house but am glad that you're family is safe and that your new home will be ready soon!
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Looks great!
  • danabromley
    danabromley Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    That's great, sorry you had to go through such a horrible experience. But glad every-things starting to get back to normal.
  • boydsterk
    Options
    Slowly but surely.