TurboFire Workout

Options
Has anyone ever tried the TurboFire Workout DVDs? If so, did you have much success after using it? Would love any feedback!

Thanks!!
:happy:

Replies

• CrystalBarzare32
    Options
    Love Turbofire.. Im havin amazing results wh it and would encourage you to try it out!!! Let me coach you..Go here at www.beachodycoach.com/crissy9843 sign up fpr a free membership!!!!
  • hollykidwell17
    Options
    I started Turbo Fire in May and I absolutely love it. I have lost a lot of inches and my endurance is through the roof. I am not extremely coordinated but I make it through and constantly improve. Chalene makes it fun and is super motivating! I can post pics if you would like of my results so far...
  • Krohnie
    Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I just started it last week and I'm really liking it. Can't say much for results at this point, but it's a great workout. I've done P90x and liked it, but it was so much strength stuff, I loved the cardio parts of it. I thought insanity would be a great way to get the cardio/plyo parts of P90x, but it seems so Impossible for me. I guess I like to feel like if I do a workout enough times that I might get good at it. Insainty didn't do that for me. I wasn't motivated by the super athletes in the back of the class who were collapsing on the floor from working their buns off. I'm not much of a dancer, and there are a bunch of dance type moves in the videos along with kickboxing stuff. I feel a little uncoordinated, but I do notice that it's improving with every video I do. My 5 year old loves the high intensity interval stuff, he's just loves to workout like a madman for a minute and then take a little break. He's really motivating for me. I like it so far, I'll keep you updated on my progress!
  • alschultz33
    alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I would love to see your results! I'm really looking forward to starting it!!
  • hollykidwell17
    Options
    I will upload some pics soon but to put it in the most simple terms...From July 4th until now...I have gone down at least one pant size and that is on top of the other results I have had since may :wink:
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    i LOVED LOVED LOVED turbo fire!!!!

check out my short 2:36 results video on youtube!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDp8kiKEZGA
  • MisKaren1
    MisKaren1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow, that transformation is amazing! Awesome!
    I just graduated from Jillian Michaels to TurboFire. Love the cardio burns!!
    i LOVED LOVED LOVED turbo fire!!!!

check out my short 2:36 results video on youtube!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDp8kiKEZGA
  • pjeddy741
    Options
    I'm on week 6 of turbofire and I LOVE IT! It is the only workout I have ever looked forward to doing! It took a few weeks to get down the choreography but it is fun, motivating, and I actually look forward to the set reps

Since I have started this, I have lost 15 lbs (I know my ticker says only 5 but I lost before I joined MFP. I have lost over 14 inches total and dropped two pants sizes.
  • cindybickler
    cindybickler Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have lost 50 lbs doing a combination of turbo jam, turbo fire and chalean extreme. LOVE Chalene's programs! I look forward to them everyday!!!
  • Journalartista
    Journalartista Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Turbo Fire, and I'm not a BB Coach lol. I have lost 30lbs doinfg it, but it's all about how much you put into it. :)
  • SadieToughLady
    Options
    I LOVE Turbo Fire too! Not a BB coach either. I have lost 15 pounds out of the 26 that I want to lose doing it so far (on week 10) and absolutely love it. I did ChaLEAN Extreme last year and plan on doing a hybrid when I finish up Turbo Fire!