How Did You Hear About MyFitnessPal.Com?

Options
2»

Replies

• 34at35
    34at35 Posts: 318
    Options
    Our Risk Management Department sponsored a Fitness: Minute by Minute contest last summer. The contest coordinator mentioned it and posted the link to it in his monthly newsletter.

Thanks George! It has been great for me!
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    i was on slimfast website cuz i needed buddies and support and while reading forum posts somebody had mentioned it in a post!! im soooo happy i found it!! that slimfast site sux *kitten* compared to MFP!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sineadmm
    sineadmm Posts: 190
    Options
    A google search, was searching for a way to keep track of calories. :)
  • my2boystx
    Options
    My best friend Sabrina and I love it!!! :)
  • AmmieSue
    AmmieSue Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    From a co-worker....she was searching the web and came across this! :)
  • lisa1515
    lisa1515 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ipod touch application
  • slightingscale
    slightingscale Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Somebody's ticker on facebook. I was just expecting MFP to be a ticker site. Boy, was I pleasantly surprised.:heart:
  • greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    I kept looking for a weight loss assistance website...but couldn't find anything for less than $30 a month. MFP has been amazing, the support, assistance, and knowledge has been awesome.
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    I googled "free calorie counting websites" and MFP came up along with some others. I registered at one other site, and didn't care for the way it was set up. I registered here and the rest is history. Thank you google and thank you MFP!!!
  • karins4
    karins4 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My hairdresser was telling me about this site and app, finally checked it out last week and I'm so glad I did! :happy: