Favorite Treats

Options
lilmandy89
lilmandy89 Posts: 323 Member
So when you've had a good day with calories to spare what are some of your favorite treats?

Replies

• lilmandy89
    lilmandy89 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    So when you've had a good day with calories to spare what are some of your favorite treats?
  • honeybee71
    honeybee71 Posts: 47
    Options
    I actually try to factor in a treat every day. 2 fun size milky way bars. Yum!!!!
  • bittersweet22
    bittersweet22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I do the same thing too. I figure daily for my coffee and a snack in the evenings after dinner. Ice cream!! :happy:
  • liigaa
    liigaa Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am a lover of milk products - so a dessert made from cottage cheese, a pudding or even a stick of cheese is yummy for me :smile:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    Dried fruit!
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I do the same thing too. I figure daily for my coffee and a snack in the evenings after dinner. Ice cream!! :happy:

Ditto. Weight watchers ice cream sandwhich or the toffe crunch bar. Chips and salsa.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    When I have a few extra hundred calories, I normally go for tortillas flavored mini rice cakes.
    Man I love those.

I do have to say that since zenmama told me about the plain yogurt and sugar free pudding combo, I feel like I'm having a treat everyday!!

:flowerforyou:
  • Morningflower
    Options
    Chocolate.. Chocolate.. more chocolate.. lots of chocolate.. -- I LOVE CHOCOLATE.. I do.. "he" is such a faithful friend.. so sweet and smooth.. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Okay! FOCUS! :laugh: - Yes.. Chocolate.. From Dove, to Lindt, Cadbury.. yes.. Lord.. Chocolate :heart:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    frozen yogurt! I also keep a stock of low(er) calorie frozen desserts in the freezer...... mmm working on these mini lemon-swirl cheesecakes by Presidents Choice Blue menu. YUM
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I have a couple because sometimes I crave chocolate-then I eat a lindorf truffle for 70 calories but it is sooo rich it is just enough

OR if I crave sweet and salty I go for mini bag of kettle korn for 100 calories

OR if I crave something cold and sweet I have a 1/2 cup of all natural breyer's vanillan ice cream with a little bit of strawberries for about 150 calories just add ice for a smoothie or leave it the way it is and still blend it for a shake

OR last but not the least of my sweet list I loooove yogurt raisins and now they come in a mini box for 120 calories!!!

YUM!YUM!!
  • sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Options
    When i have some extra calories and i need some yummy chocolate i grab one of the new triple chocolate fudgsicles!!! They are only 60 cal a fudgsicle and 1.5 g of fat. They have them in milk chocolate, white chocolate, and dark chocolate and they are amazing!!! They aren't like some where it tastes more like ice with a little chocolate flavor to them than anything...these are the perfect chocolate fix and soooo good!!! Best 60 cal i have had in a long time!

Check them out!
    http://www.icecreamusa.com/products/product.cfm?u=77567-02096&b=4