You Know What I Noticed?

Options
That Like Everyone With A Success Story They Always Have Like A Dark Colored Hair And Then I There Recent Pic They Have Blonde Hair...?

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I mean this in the most polite way, but wtf are you talking about.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    And Then I There Recent Pic They Have Blonde Hair...?

Is this some kind of dirty talk?:angry::angry:
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Wont happen with me...would ruin my brunette hair. But, when I go totally white, I want to be a redhead. :wink:
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    I'm not gonna lie, I didn't read that because I saw too many capital letters.
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    O.o

wat?
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I should totally go blonde.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Is that the title of a book?
  • VeganZombie13
    Options
    That Like Everyone With A Success Story They Always Have Like A Dark Colored Hair And Then I There Recent Pic They Have Blonde Hair...?

I Noticed That You Capitlize Every Word In A Sentence. Also I Noticed I Can't Figure Out What In The Hell You Just Said. :flowerforyou:

lol :p
  • scottg1024
    scottg1024 Posts: 224
    Options
    Blonde hair weighs less...I think.
  • BogQueen1
    BogQueen1 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I decipher this to mean that when people are overweight they have dark hair and then when they lose weight they go blonde?

Lol. There's some smoking hot brunette's out there, so I have to disagree.
  • Captain_Spatchcock
    Options
    and then what about those guys who were fat before with a hairy chest and then when they get buff *poof* no hair on chest it's like omgwtfbbq!

edit: sorry i originally used a punctuation mark in my run-on sentence so i had to go back and remove it.
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I think that the OP is alluding to the fact that any dark-haired person who has a before pic ends up blonde in the after pic. Did they stop to think that there is much better lighting in the after pic because all those people are happy about their transformations and actually want that after pic taken. Just saying. :huh: :laugh:
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    No. I have Snow White's coloring and won't be changing it!
  • R_Calvillo
    R_Calvillo Posts: 177 Member
    Options

I Noticed That You Capitlize Every Word In A Sentence. Also I Noticed I Can't Figure Out What In The Hell You Just Said. :flowerforyou:

HA!
  • GmeB
    GmeB Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    huh?
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options

I actually see your point it is pretty common and I think it probably has a lot to do with how our society tends to portray blondes as more attractive. However, I have noticed a trend in using brunettes in typical blonde beauty roles so that may change:)
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk then.
  • PierdoPeso
    Options
    I mean this in the most polite way, but wtf are you talking about.

Now this cracked me up!

:laugh:
  • R_Calvillo
    R_Calvillo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I guess when I hit my goal I'll paint my car blonde.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Wont happen with me...would ruin my brunette hair. But, when I go totally white, I want to be a redhead. :wink:

:huh: Go totally white?