Replies

• onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    In English this time please.
  • mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I mean this in the most polite way, but wtf are you talking about.

I love that statement! We are all confused by the opening Post!
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Blonde hair weighs less...I think.

I almost spit water all over my laptop! :laugh: :laugh:
  • ShannonGo
    Options
    My hair is more blonde in the summer, my hair is more brunette in the winter. I know several people who do this with their hair color based on the season... I know no formerly large people who went blonde when they lost weight.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    After reading this a couple times, I think I finally figured out what you're trying to say. All the before pictures have burnette hair and the after pictures are blonde? I did notice that too. I also know my hair will be burnette for all pictures because I refuse to ruin it. I learn from my older sister's mistakes.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    That Like Everyone With A Success Story They Always Have Like A Dark Colored Hair And Then I There Recent Pic They Have Blonde Hair...?

I Noticed That You Capitlize Every Word In A Sentence. Also I Noticed I Can't Figure Out What In The Hell You Just Said. :flowerforyou:

I understood it perfectly....

She is referring to all the success stories and many of the 'before pictures' where people have brown hair, and in their "success" picture, they'd died their hair blonde.
  • kms1104
    kms1104 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Blonde hair weighs less...I think.

I'm laughing so hard at this my cat is looking at me like "WTF is wrong with you humans"... I've probably burned more calories laughing at this... I wonder if I could log it (seriously, just kidding!)
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I prefer mixing blonde and brunette together. ;)
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    imager.php?id=499497&t=o
  • WickedBean
    WickedBean Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    It is called hair color. A week ago my hair was dark brown, now its almost red... its pretty amazing stuff.
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    That Like Everyone With A Success Story They Always Have Like A Dark Colored Hair And Then I There Recent Pic They Have Blonde Hair...?

:huh: Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

NO cocaine is a b!tch!!!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    You Know What I Noticed? That Like You Type The Word Like In Your Sentence Like It's Like Supposed To Be There To Be Like Grammatically Correct.
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Is that the title of a book?

No, because even the prepositions, conjunctions and words that are three letters or less are capitalized.

This is pure idiocy.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

NO cocaine is a b!tch!!!

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie; cocaine.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I'm going to dye my hair blonde once I reach my goal!
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options

NO cocaine is a b!tch!!!

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie; cocaine.

^ My day just got 10x better!
  • lilacsun
    lilacsun Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Wont happen with me...would ruin my brunette hair. But, when I go totally white, I want to be a redhead. :wink:

:huh: Go totally white?

This is what I am going to do.
  • DangerSass
    DangerSass Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Are you saying blondes like weigh less, for real? Hmmmmm...I wonder...NM.
  • fab4os
    fab4os Posts: 9 Member
    Options

I Noticed That You Capitlize Every Word In A Sentence. Also I Noticed I Can't Figure Out What In The Hell You Just Said. :flowerforyou:

I understood it perfectly....

She is referring to all the success stories and many of the 'before pictures' where people have brown hair, and in their "success" picture, they'd died their hair blonde.

Oh no. Not only has the hair turned blond, but it is now dead.